American Music Awards 2016: Do you think Selina Gomez deserved her award?

• Yes, she did.

Selena Gomez may have gotten her start as a manufactured tween artist on the Disney Channel, but she is also a great artist and a talented singer in her own right. She put long hours and hard work into the music that earned her the AMA award and it is well deserved.

• I guess so

Not sure what the criteria for the award actually are, but she's made lots of popular music and has been in and out of the public eye. Selena Gomez returned and spoke honestly and emotionally about some of her experiences and people seemed to respond in a positive way. So why not give her an award?

• Yes, I think so .

Gomez, who has spoken out about being "body shamed" online, addressed the pressure to look perfect on social media. "I don't want to see your bodies on Instagram. I want to see what's in here," she said, pointing to her heart, as the audience cheered. "I'm not trying to get validation, nor do I need it anymore."

• yes she deserve it

Besides of her outsatnding peformance in the music industry. Selena Gomez gave the most powerful, heart-touching, Insprirational award acceptance speech at the American Music Awards of all time. Just watching the show back from last night . Really great show, love to Selena for the speech , brave young woman.