Americans Brianna Rollins, Nia Ali, Kristi Castlin sweep medals in 100 hurdles. Will American dominance continue in the next Winter Olympics in 2 years?

• I believe America will continue to dominate in the next Winter Olympics.

The U.S. is constantly a constant dominating force in the Olympics. No other nation has won as many medals as the U.S. Olympic teams and there appears to be no end in sight for this trend. As long as the financial backing for training of athletes continues and the devotion of trainers, the U.S. will continue to rank first in the Olympics.

• Yes, there is no evidence to the contrary.

Yes, Americans will probably continue to dominate in many sports in the Winter Olympics in 2 years. The United States of America has a strong history of producing talented athletes who earn many medals during the Olympics, and there is no evidence that that is going to change any time soon.

• Winter Olympics are different

No, the American dominance shown in the Rio Olympics will not necessarily continue in the next Winter games. Winter sports are completely different and some countries really focus on the winter sports. There is a good chance that another country will come up and dominate or at least give the U.S. a run for their money.

• Winter is tougher.

I think that the American athletes have done great during the summer games, but I don't think that they will be quite as strong during the winter games. These competitions are historically tougher for U.S. athletes. I think we will do great, but I'm not sure we will be at the very top.