America's Got Talent premier aired with Simon Cowell as judge. Will his presence make you more likely to watch?

• I won't watch no matter who is judging.

These types of shows have completely jumped the shark as far as I am concerned. I can't believe that some of these programs still exist. Simon Cowell was an annoying twit on that other show, and I am sure he will continue to be one on this show as well.

• I will not watch America's Got Talent just because of Simon Cowell.

Simon Cowell is not the most popular celebrity figure on the planet. There is a good reason for this. He is not a nice person at all, constantly demeaning and mocking others and their abilities. I wonder what makes him so qualified to judge others so poorly. I will watch, but not because of him.

• Simon Cowell won't make me more likely to watch America's Got Talent.

Simon Cowell has always rubbed me the wrong way, ever since he first judged for American Idol. I've personally never been a fan of his attitude, his personality, and haven't completely agreed with his judgment. America's Got Talent is a great show, but I am no more likely to watch it due to his presence.

• Simon Cowell's presence will not make me more likely to watch America's got Talent

Simon Cowell's presence will not make me more likely to watch America's got Talent because when it really comes down to it, these reality-like shows are nothing but mind-numbing, no thought provoking television. These shows highlight the lowest common denominator in society. Contestants need to show real talent and go out and get a job.