An 82 year old woman in Kansas is regularly harassed by the FBI, police, IRS and others just because she lives in the central point of the U.S. Do we need to do more to fight cyber crime?

• Yes, we do.

Cyber crime is a serious problem, although it does not seem as if this woman's problems are related to cyber crime. She is being harassed by law enforcement agencies, rather than cyber criminals. It seems as if the woman's problems would be solved if there was more discretion when it comes to enforcing crime.

• Cyber crime is the future

I'm not sure what this woman's plight has to do with cyber crime. The governmental agencies shouldn't be harassing anybody for any reason. If she is being attacked via cyber crime, I guess those agencies should be investigating it, and it makes sense to "do more" to fight cyber crime, because our current system is awful at it.

• Society needs to do more to fight cyber crime

Society needs to do more to fight cyber crime. One 82 year old woman in Kansas is regularly targeted by the FBI, IRS, police, and other agencies merely because she lives in the central point of the United States. We have seen the DNC's e-mail messages hacked, a potentially dangerous situation.

• Cyber crime needs to be stopped.

Even though I don't understand why so many agencies would be interested in anyone just because they live in the center of the U.S, I do understand that cyber crime is a major issue that needs to be tackled. Everyone from adolescents to the elderly can fall victim to cyber crime and they need to be protected.