An anonymous person (apparently a "pissed off mother") sent a woman with an autistic son a hate letter telling her to "euthanize" him. Should she?

Asked by: SegBeg
  • Of course she shouldn't!

The real question is: Should autistic people be euthanized? I couldn't put that on the title because it was too long. But of course from what side I am on the answer is obviously NO! Autistic people should not be euthanized. They are human beings and deserved to be treated like one. I am disgusted by that letter. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. I almost fit into all the groups who have been oppressed in the past: black, female, Christian (in some countries Christians were and still are persecuted). I don't know why a person- especially a mother (if she really is one) would have the audacity to write such a revolting letter like that. It breaks my heart. I feel so sad for that mother and her son that they had to go through that. The person who wrote that letter deserves to be euthanized- not the boy