An Apollo astronaut lost his wedding ring during his trip to the moon, and found it again during a spacewalk. Do you believe in divine intervention?

• Yes, I believe in diving intervention.

Yes, I believe in diving intervention. I believe that there is some sort of higher power watching over us, maybe called fate. I believe that everything happens for a reason, but that we still make our own choices. It's just that oftentimes when we make them, something like karma or something divine happens.

• The Astronaut Found the Ring, Not Divine Intervention

An Apollo astronaut finding his wedding ring after losing it on a trip to the Moon is not divine intervention, which doesn't exist. If an astronaut loses a significant ring on the Moon and gets the chance to go back, then he will look for the ring. If he looks for the ring in the same places as he was on a previous trip, the odds are very good that he will find it, because the ring was left there. Divine intervention is not the force that found the ring. The astronaut is.

• No, I do not believe in divine intervention.

No, I do not believe in divine intervention. I believe that it was a coincidence that the Apollo astronaut found his ring when he visited the moon a second time. There isn't anything man made on the moon so it would be easy to recover if he went back anyways.

• It was dumb luck

Nothing personal against people of any religion, but God or some other deity did not lead the astronaut to find his ring. If I lose something on the beach, then go to the same beach later and find it, that doesn't mean God found it for me. It just means I went to the same beach.