• IOS is extremely mainstream

I think the android is better because it has s much better lifespan than the IOS. I mean this battery wise and the actual phone, when you drop an IOS a lot of the times it will crack or do some serious damage as for an android it will at most get a couple scratches ( after a while the screen may crack).

• IOS is way better than boring Android

IOS is a way better operating system because it is more advanced than Android. It tells you automaticly when you can update your phone, while android cannot. IOS is more faster than android, because of all the applications that it has. Android had always stayed the same, same apps, same themes, same styles. While IOS is becoming more different and changing its layout.

• Android is much better

It is correct that ios mobiles are more organized than android but android got higher lifespan than ios , bigger than ios and easier to use than ios too ( even it is cheaper than ios and you can download many things free unlike in ios where you need to pay for it)

• IOS is extremely mainstream

• IOS sucks, too mainstream

I believe Android is better BECAAAAUSSE... IPhone is too mainstream and has no real customization options. Yeah, cool, nice colors and rad cases. Woopdeedo. Android gives you styles, sizes, cases, keyboard or not, and different (levels? Can't think of the word...) for different price ranges. IOS..... What you see is what you get.