• Ff f f

Hh h h h h h h h h h h
    h
    h h
    h
    h h h
    h
    h h h h h h hh h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h h
    vfv v v v v v v

• J u u

N N
    B
    B
    B
    B
    B
    B
    B
    B
    B
    B
    B
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    VV
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

VV

VV

VV
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    VV
    VV
    V
    V
    V

VVV

V
    VV
    V
    V
    V
    VV

VV
    V
    V

• Yes it should

It is better, in most cases, to lost an unthinking beast rather than a human being. Would you rather loses a fellow hominid over a filthy, germ carrying rodent? If you would, why do you not go experiment on yourself? Animals exists for the use of use thinking homo sapiens.

• Yes, I do agree

If it is not to animals, to whom the new medicine must be tested? To human being? Are you sure? As long as we do it in purpose and for better life, I think this should be a good thing. Beside, as far as I know, scientists don't test it to big and protected animals.

• Animal testing is better then human testing.

Even though its bad I support animal testing. We must keep in mind that all new researches are needed to make our lives better to find cure for our problems. It is needed step to make sure the medician is working the right way. It is better to loose a rat then to loose a human.

• I do support animal testing.

Bioengineers most often utilize animal testing to verify the actual effects that their product exhibits on living tissue. Before their products are promoted to consumer level, they must be aware of all side effects associated with their product; it would be unethical to release a product that could potentially harm living tissue.

• Yes, I support animal testing, but ...

I support animal testing, if it is needed. I'm not a scientist, nor have I thoroughly studied the subject, but it is my understanding that it might be pigs that offer a better analog for human anatomy, chimps for DNA, etc., but that other animals are used, because they are more convenient. So I support animal testing, if is done responsibly, and for worthwhile products (not cosmetics), but I also believe that government should keep out of the business.

• Yes, I support animal testing

Yes, I feel that it is acceptable to test new products on animals first. As long as federal guidelines for humane practices are followed, it should be completely acceptable to test on animals. Human testing should also be followed, but should not be introduced without first ensuring the product is safe for living beings. Testing on animals has less of an impact on society if something were to go very wrong.

• Sdf d d

Sdfdsfdsfsdfdsfsdfdfsfdsfdf d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w

• I do not support animal testing.

Animal testing is extremely unreliable and unethical, not to mention, costly as well. It is a proven fact that 92 out of 100 animal tests are unreliable. Technology is changing and humans have found more effective animal testing alternatives and they are truly fascinating. Why should an innocent animal have to suffer just because it can't speak and reject what's happening to it? These animal testing alternatives are much more reliable, they cost less much, and they are much more ethical. The remaining question is: "Why keep animal testing?"

• NO, i do not

It is terrible to test on animals. To the human society, registration of a single pesticide requires more that 50 experiments and use of as many as 12000 animals. Which is horrible. Over 100 million animals are burned, crippled, poised and abused in the us lab every year. So no, I do not support animal testing.

• No. I think testing should be done on informed human volunteers.

I understand that it is easier to do with animals, they have very little rights, cannot protest or renege on contracts, etc....But is it ethical? I personally think not. Now that we as a society know animals have feelings, we should have forgone this method for more ethical means of testing long ago. I am not one of your typical "Every life is precious" vegans. I eat meat, like hunting, fishing, etc. Survival of the fittest is my mentality, feeding yourself and your family comes first, and it's the nature of the world. But animal testing isn't natural. It is beneficial to humanity, and much has been discovered through it, but at it's base, It's torturing other species just to find new products to improve our own. The only approval it would get from me is in the medical field, and still, I would have many questions.

• No it shouldn't be

Animal experimentation is a cruel process, and even though Animal testing has benefited humans for curing diseases and disabilities, testing on animals is a very disagreeable process, and its undependable now. It should not be allowed, because it is inhuman, unreliable, and there are alternatives to these horrific tests. Alternatives that can be used will benefit both humans and animals due to higher reliability which animal experimentation lacks. Supporting organizations such as PETA, Human societies, and companies that don’t test there products on animals is a start to eliminating animal cruelty from testing. Humans deserve a happy life; animals should deserve the same by eliminating experimentation.

• No It shouldn't