• Animals or humans?

Would you rather have tests for potentially lethal medications conducted on humans or animals? Or would you like to set the animals free and have them just die in the natural world or take over the environment they are released to (lab animals such as mice have been specially bred to be more docile and reproduce quicker). Essentially what I am asking is would you like to potentially kill humans or animals?

• Hah hah hah

Dissecting Animals: The Real Truth Animals are beautiful creatures that don't deserve to be killed. It's time that we BAN this right and animals should not be killed because of that. IT'S TIME TO END THIS STUFF NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL GET THE BEST OF THE ANIMAL SOCIETY!! DO NOT KILL, LET THEM LIVE NOW! This is Destiny and I 'speak for the animals'.
    Even AN ELEPHANT has been dissected. A POOR INNOCENT ELEPHANT! Do you want an elephant to kill YOU? Stop all this CRAZY SHENANIGANS! It's fine if the animal is dead, but cut it ALIVE? NOW I know why lions sometimes want to kill you I'm not even in MIDDLE SCHOOL and I know how DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING it is! And you'd probably think why a 5th grader wants to talk about it!
    Now here are my final words... DESTROY ANIMAL DISSECTION OR EVERYTHING WILL DIE!
    DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hah hah hah

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Not fair and such

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dissecting Animals: The Real Truth

Animals are beautiful creatures that don't deserve to be killed. It's time that we BAN this right and animals should not be killed because of that. IT'S TIME TO END THIS STUFF NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL GET THE BEST OF THE ANIMAL SOCIETY!! DO NOT KILL, LET THEM LIVE NOW! This is Destiny and I 'speak for the animals'.
    DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for making me read this article.

• Dissecting Animals: The Real Truth

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Animals are just like people, they don't want to get hurt.

Animals have feelings just like people plus, the animals are getting abused. Do you really want to be abused too? I think that we should put an end to animal testing even though that means more risk to us. I don't even have a vote for this anyways, I'm way too young to vote, but I wouldn't want my pet to be tested on.