Animal testing: Is animal testing justified on the basis that animals harm one-another too?

• Animal testing is justified

Before saying that animal testing is bad , think if your relative , child anyone related to you sick , just remeber that whatever their cure is , its because of animal testing . Animal testing is sometimes the only choice to understand human nature. If you wont test animals to find cures , then who will you test , human ?! , no way you wont kill your own kind. Another example is : would A Lion be considered immmoral or attacking a human , well no because its a source of surviving , well we test animals for our surviving .

• Animal Testing Something That Shouldn't Be Illegal

Many people feel bad for the animals that are being testing on. I do too but let me ask you this, who would you rather have being tested on, Your Family or A Animal. I know I rather have an animal to be tested on than my family. What do you choose?

• Animal testing okay if you are testing to cure disease.

If you are doing in-humane tests on innocent animals it is not okay. But if you are doing tests to kill out diseases that are killing lots of people, animal testing is important. Think how many diseases animal testing has cured. Malaria, smallpox, hepasitis B, those are just some examples.

• Animal testing benefits every form of industry and the human race as a whole

Animal testing has lead to many scientific discoveries and has helped millions of businesses become safer and more efficient, and it has aided in making safer products. Animal testing has also lead to many discoveries with curing diseases and medical procedures. It has also allowed us to study the affects of chemicals. Without animal testing, the world would have to move on to the next, cheapest, most effective alternative, which may be human experimentation.

• Dissecting Animals: The Real Truth

Animals are beautiful creatures that don't deserve to be killed. It's time that we BAN this right and animals should not be killed because of that. IT'S TIME TO END THIS STUFF NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL GET THE BEST OF THE ANIMAL SOCIETY!! DO NOT KILL, LET THEM LIVE NOW! This is Destiny and I 'speak for the animals'.
    Even AN ELEPHANT has been dissected. A POOR INNOCENT ELEPHANT! Do you want an elephant to kill YOU? Stop all this CRAZY SHENANIGANS! It's fine if the animal is dead, but cut it ALIVE? NOW I know why lions sometimes want to kill you I'm not even in MIDDLE SCHOOL and I know how DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING it is! And you'd probably think why a 5th grader wants to talk about it!
    Now here are my final words... DESTROY ANIMAL DISSECTION OR EVERYTHING WILL DIE!
    DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for making me read this article.

• Boo animal testing!

Why use animal testing when alternative, better and even cheaper methods are out?(such as synthetic liver) Mysteriously, some scientist continue to use it. To go back to the debate topic, animals that hurt other animals are either because they need to because of the food chain. The only other way is humans.

• Animal testing should be banned!

90% percent of the time the tests don't work, they show nothing. Since animals aren't humans the tests can NEVER be accurate. Also there are now some little microchip thing that can imitate a humans organs, etc. SO why are they still using something, that outside the lab would be illegal, and doesn't work?

• Stop animal testing!!!!!!!

Animal testing should be banned because it does not work 99% of the time. The products that we come up with are stupid half the time. Products should be tested on people who go to prison for dirty deeds because animals don't have the same cells or body so they should test on prisoners

• Cruel mean and dosnt work

Animal testing does not work and cruel and very very very gross and dosnt work 99% of the time. Would you like to be tested on or have holes in your head and being in pain half of the time? Think of yourself. And the medicine dosnt work on humans because we have different DNA.

• No no no

Dis is nut gud and No backwards thinking Allowing animal testing because animals hurt other animals is backwards thinking. Animals hurting other animals is part of nature and not based on decisions. Humans are making a conscience decision to test and harm animals. While you can support animal testing for other reasons using animals harm other animals is not a good justification.

• No, the two don't correlate.

While I personally feel there are rare reasons to do animal testing when it might lead to a treatment for a disease, or a better understanding of disease, this argument doesn't seem plausible. Animals aren't running tests on one another to see if they can gain scientific knowledge. Rather, they are eating other animals for nutrition and sustenance. The argument doesn't correlate to the situation.

• No it isn't

I do not think that there is anything that can justify animal testing. Maybe if it was a life or death situation when it came to something being tested, but anything else is not justifiable. Animals harm one another. So do humans. That does not make it ok. It does not justify animal testing.

• For Other Reasons

I do not believe animal testing is justifiable because animals harm one-another, I believe it is justifiable for other reasons. I believe it is justifiable because when you really think about it, it is best to accidentally kill an animal through testing, rather than a human. If we don't test them, we're testing ourselves, which is far more devastating for us personally. It's not about following the behaviors of animals, it's about being just as much of an animal.

• No backwards thinking

Allowing animal testing because animals hurt other animals is backwards thinking. Animals hurting other animals is part of nature and not based on decisions. Humans are making a conscience decision to test and harm animals. While you can support animal testing for other reasons using animals harm other animals is not a good justification.