Anybody here hate McDonald's because it tastes nasty, not because of health?

Asked by: Adam2isback
  • True. Not that good.

The taste is okay-ish. Don't like it that much. I try to avoid eating at McDonalds or go there because every time I eat there I always feel sick and not so well. The taste is greasy and too oily... So I keep wanting for more coke just to eat the meal together. But I still like the french fries there... Haha.

• Oh my gosh, I am not alone!

I know millions (or billions) of people love McDonald's all over the world, but the McDonald's in the USA are of poor quality in my opinion. McDonald's in other countries may be better or worse than the ones here. All I know is that if I want a burger, I would rather go to Carls Jr or Whataburger.

• I hate McDOnald's not because it's unhealthy

But because it's garbage. I don't like this whole liberal thing of saying, "I hate McDonald's because it's unhealthy." That's not true. You hate McDonald's because it's plain garbage, that's why. It's smelly, it tastes bad. It's gross. It could, theorotically, be the healthiest food, and I'd still find it gross. And that logo makes it even more atrocious!

• True. Not that good.