Apple CarPlay: Is the new "smart car" trend dangerous for drivers?

• Yes, people should focus on driving.

When you are driving you should drive.When texting you should text.When using your phone in general you should not drive a car at all .When driving the Apple Car you have a phone and all its bells and whistles built in.In my opinion the car itself and all the features are a distraction and will harm the driver or the smart car and other drivers as well.

• Smart Cars are dangerous for drivers

It is my opinion that smart cars are dangerous for drivers. The amount of entertainment technology that goes into the average smart car is enough to distract the driver of the vehicle. This could cause them to take their eyes off of the road long enough to get into a serious traffic accident.

• Yes it will be dangerous

Yes this is going to be a disaster waiting to happen. We all know that this is a huge distraction there is nothing safer about this. It still has the driver taking his or her eyes off of the road to look at a screen. How is this going to prevent accidents is what I want to know. It is not it is going to increase the accidents.

• I do not think the new "smart car" trend is dangerous for drivers.

I do not think the new "smart car" trend is dangerous for drivers. Smart cars tend to have a small front crumple zone, but the smart car was awarded 4 out of 5 stars from the Euro NCAP, and 3 out of 5 stars for adult protection by American testing. However there has not been testing for child safety since smart cars do not have rear passenger seats.