• I am on the side of Apple.

FBI says they will only check the information of one person, obviously making sh1t up. Understand that the mass collection of people's phone records, email records, your exactly location of all times, is a direct violation of the Constitution. 4th amendment, protection from unreasonable search and seizure. Show me any evidence the mass collection of people's phone records and sh1t stopped any terrorist attacks or death and I will change my opinions.

• Apple wants to secure the data of their customers.

Apple wants to secure the data of their customers. Apple has the right to refuse to unlock the iPhone. Apple wants to secure the data of their customers. The FBI bought a really good hacker because unlocking an iPhone is really hard because of the encryption Apple created that is mathematically impossible for the company to unlock them for investigators. The FBI doesn't have the right to hack a device without the right of its company.