Apple is reliable vs Pc/android not reliable

Asked by: nicckd
  • Apple is not the worst, Just over priced

Okay, I have to say I like Apples products, BUT I have to say it in all caps because Apple overprices all there stuff except their Smartphones, tablets and Ipods, but everything else such as their desktops and laptops they are completely over priced: an example of this is the 2015 Imac with the 5K display , although sporting a custom overclocked display refresh timer, it does not fare well enough for the price. Also sadly apple no longer allows the upgrade ability as before, only allowing the preset packages which are not worth it, seriously come on an i7 (not even specified what model) and a AMD R9 395 which is basically an overclocked r9 280. The whole pc is not worth any where near the price, I would be able to build a pc with an i7 6770 and a gtx 1080 for less than this while still being able to pay my car and water bills for the next year.

• Android! Is! The! Best!

Android forever! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! !!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Apple is the worst company int the world

Apple sells some of the worst products known to man. They are cleaply made. Apply crashs a whole lot and non of there products have actully worked. Most of them fail and crash on you constantly. Apply should be put out of business. Andriod is the best money can by. NO ONE SHOULD EVER BY APPLE PRODUCTS