• More space dude

A a A a A a A a A A a A a A a A a A a AS A SA S AS A SA S A SA S AD FE F ESSFE FES F EF ES FS FDS F SE E F SE FF S F D DS

• Samsung sucks d*ck

Samsung is horrible. It's slow and has a horrible app store. I had a samsung phone a few months ago and I only had space for 2 apps. Apple has way more space, faster products, and is more popular. I am getting an iphone 5c for Christmas and its not even the new one but could top any samsung device.

• I think you ment to type samsung because a samsung device could beat an apple any day.

For macs i have to many things to say. My friend has countless macs cause hes rich, but he doesn't know what osx is. The mac just wastes your battery by having that stupid apple on the back (bananas for the win!!!). You may say that apple has better quality, because on that and it's designers all the money goes. The first iphones used to have samsung parts because thats when they were actually good. They have more money because they trick people to give them money, which is why apple is the illuminati (confirmed). Android is alot more customizable, while ios NOPE.