• I'm on the other position's side, but mine will be more stand out... So here we go

I say no, but arabs suck dck so I joined this. Only guy eh? Ok anyway, here goes my opinion

Once you start banning a certain group from your country you are promoting hate speech and giving people the impression that stereotypes are correct. Not all Arabs are bad. As a matter of fact there are fucked up individuals in every race. Should we just ban people in general? It's terrible but you need to ask yourself that before you start pointing the finger at a certain race of people. Arabs should not be completely banned from immigration into European countries, but Europe does have a right to demand that Arabs assimilate into their culture and abide by their laws and customs. Arabs who are not willing to do this, and blatantly break the law, should be appropriately punished. Repeated offenses should be answered with deportation. Europe does not need to ban the influx of all Arabs. This is racist and unacceptable. However, I do believe that there needs to be more vetting of refugees and more supervision when they arrive. Acts such as rape and violence cannot be tolerated, regardless of a person's ethnicity or religion. Arab rape game" is about inflammatory of a headline as they can get, and even if the phrasing was better, it would be ridiculous. Suggesting that any bad activity by a single Arab person is indicative of a broader cultural problem is the kind of race-baiting that ISIS uses to justify their hated. I know it can be hard, but acceptance is the only way to put out that fire of destruction in the Middle East.

So that's why... Thanks for reading!

• Nope, but i'm trying to get attention so i'm doing this lol

So that's why... Thanks for reading!

• No, but it should definitely be better regulated.

Banning the flux of Arabs is absurd. However, the host country should definitely be more strict when it comes to their integration into their society. The German police covering up crimes coming from the immigrants' side is absolutely crazy. No immigrant should have special protection (to some degree exceeding the rights of the locals there) simply because of their "refugee" title. Based on their behaviour and criminal activity, perhaps the host countries could regulate this crisis by being a little more selective.

• There should be no bans on immigration.

Once you start banning a certain group from your country you are promoting hate speech and giving people the impression that stereotypes are correct. Not all Arabs are bad. As a matter of fact there are fucked up individuals in every race. Should we just ban people in general? It's terrible but you need to ask yourself that before you start pointing the finger at a certain race of people.

• Europe should not ban the flux of Arabs.

Arabs should not be completely banned from immigration into European countries, but Europe does have a right to demand that Arabs assimilate into their culture and abide by their laws and customs. Arabs who are not willing to do this, and blatantly break the law, should be appropriately punished. Repeated offenses should be answered with deportation.

• Don't ban a whole people group.

Europe does not need to ban the influx of all Arabs. This is racist and unacceptable. However, I do believe that there needs to be more vetting of refugees and more supervision when they arrive. Acts such as rape and violence cannot be tolerated, regardless of a person's ethnicity or religion.

• Are you kidding

"Arab rape game" is about inflammatory of a headline as they can get, and even if the phrasing was better, it would be ridiculous. Suggesting that any bad activity by a single Arab person is indicative of a broader cultural problem is the kind of race-baiting that ISIS uses to justify their hated. I know it can be hard, but acceptance is the only way to put out that fire of destruction in the Middle East.

Dialogue_Duelist says2016-06-02T01:49:24.267
Out of curiosity. Anyone who said that Europe shouldnt ban Arab refugees from coming into Europe, how would you feel if the refugees started coming into America?