• Yes. From a moral point of view, any age should be considered too young.

As this question does not specify whether the argument is legal or moral in nature, I will answer from a moral stance. It would be my hope that we, as a majority in society, would decide that pornography is an extremely unhealthy stimulus towards our understanding of the sacredness of the human sexual union. Such a point of view would declare any age to be inappropriate.

• 18 year olds are adults in technicality only

Pornography is exploitive by nature and does little more than destroy a young woman's chances of having a rewarding future. The reason 18 year olds can be drafted is because the military needs young, healthy bodies on the frontlines to fight a war. Plus, younger people were seen as disposable- no spouse, no children, no well developed career. And draft is not a choice. So to u see the comparison of going to war to defend18 year olds in pornography is simply stupid. The brain isn't fully developed until about 25 years of age, so decision making is generally not at it's best at 18. This is probably why you can't rent a car and cant drink alcohol. Freedom of expression? Please...There is little to no freedom for girls in pornography. Having sex with strangers that are usually never someone they'd even look at in real life just so some middle aged pervert can get off on seeing "teens" go at it. Yeah that's the well informed decision of an adult. I wish people would stop trying to justify it and see it for what it is- something dark and destructive that rarely, if ever, adds anything of positive due to one's life. Just ask Jenna Jameson, who has written about her experiences. Even the so called success stories are just a fantasy created to justify an exploitive and predatory industry.

• You are too young to drink until you are 21, so why can you do porn?

It is a decision that can have lifelong consequences in terms of socially, getting further employment and the biggest one is the toll it can take on you psychologically, body and mind. 18 year olds are far easier to exploit and need to be kept from an industry where exploitation is rife. The part of your brain that develops to fully appreciate risk and have full comprehension of the possible consequences of your actions is not fully developed until 21, so just like why you are not considered old enough to handle alcohol responsibly, there is proven scientific basis as to why you are unsuitable to work in porn.

• Yes, it is too young.

Whether it is acting in porn videos or simply watching porn videos, 18 year-olds should not be involved. At age 18 I would hope that a young person is not so highly experienced about sex that he or she would be able to make a decision to engage in such activity. A career, or an active interest in porn tends to dampen the interest in a more natural relationship with the opposite sex. For an older adult it may be a choice, but I hate to see someone make that choice at a young age, and ultimately deny themselves the understanding of the sacredness of sex between two people.

• Are You Kidding Me?

How many of my fellow red blooded men want to see the chick in the photo topless? Can you imagine waiting three years for something like that to happen? She's hot and should be putting her body on display. The economy sucks right now, so let's make best of it by letting this beautiful woman strut her stuff. Or, in other words, no.

• Not too young

I do not think eighteen is too young to be in porn, but I do think that a lot of people at that age may not make the best decisions for their own future. I would much rather see someone at eighteen in college, working towards something amazing; however, at eighteen they have reached the age of consent and are considered legally an adult--in the end, it is their (potentially stupid) choice to make.

• 18 Is Not Too Young

18 years old is not too young to do porn. That age is very much legal, so if someone chooses to do porn then it would be fine. This is actually the age that most porn stars enter the industry. I see no issue with someone of this age deciding to do porn.

• They're legal adults, and it's no ones business to dictate what they do with their bodies.

Besides, a lot of the appeal for some people is exactly that. Them being 18 and young. If they decide to go ahead with their decision, they're most likely aware of the risks (though few) that could come with, and if they still decide to do it, more power to them in my opinion.

• No you are an adult

You're an adult you got to get out there and find yourself. Some people will do this by trying out porn as a job. Some will enjoy it immensely and make a career out of it and even get rich. Some will leave it, some may even regret it. But making career choices you later regret is sometimes part of life. It's all part of learning who you really are.

• They are legal adults

I don't care about pornographic, and I think it's a poor career choice. But 18 year olds are legal adults who can make their own decisions. If they choose to go into the pornographic industry, that is their choice, however poor it may be. While it would be better for the woman to be in college or have a better job, they have the right to choose their career.