• Aliens are real

Considering how large our universe is and how us as a species haven't even traveled out of our own galaxy its completely possible that there is some sort of life other that our own somewhere out there. In addition, just because you haven't seen something does not make it fake, We have no proof that aliens are fake nor do we have solid verified proof that they are fake. Therefor you can not discredit our argument that aliens are real due to the lack of evidence.

• Yes, they are likely real

The fact is that with the size of our universe, Earth being the only planet with intelligent life seems unlikely. And while it is plausible that aliens are not real, the size of our universe makes it unlikely. Plus just take one look at the logic of the Drake equation and you'll see the high probability of alien existence.

• They are real

Emrvkjwbnjlvbn.Wekjrbvweklfnjvbsjkd cjbnskjbfvkwe fcvjebnvhjearfv fjvnsjefbvkaenrfkv jebvkjberobenrkjsvbslbv erjfvnaeuirbgluivueribql3ofnhhjbviluebr erghqliuerbguier gfv er g e rg qer erg g e r e v er g er f g g 3q4efq rwf erg rwt wg 45 g 34qftrg wg ge rf wgtg eg ef gt r hwreg wtg rg wtgwtgerg erg tg wtrg wrtg rtgwrgt wrtgrtg ergt gwrgt etg wtgg

• Aliens are real

The universe is ever expanding and honestly do you really believe that we are the only thing living in this universe? We've seen planets that can support us if needed, and that's just saying if these aliens ARE like us. Who says aliens need to be like us to live? People thought nothing could live on the ocean floor. Look how that turned out. People thought the Earth was flat at one point in time. We've never been outside our solar system let alone our galaxy. How do we know what lives in outer space when we can barely get past our moon?

• They definitely are real and proof is not needed.

Aliens don't have to be human like creatures or so, they could be a simple exotic bacteria or plant. So how come in this enormous gigantic universe and billions of galaxies and planets there aren't any weird strange aliens that might either fascinate or fear us? Now this is logic, not the fact that we don't have proof, the thing is that we don't need prove to state or guess that there definitely aliens and foreign living/non-living things.
    -Sarah(9th grade assignment)

• They are real

They need to be real because the universe goes on for a really long time and if you believe that out of every single universe and every single galaxy that there is no other form of life then you are dumb so thats all i have to say about this!

• Yes this is true.

This is because there are many other witnesses such as Betty and Barney Hill, the Roswell incident, the phoenix lights. Even google Earth reveals some shocking evidence. There is a giant pink bunny on google earth. If you look up creepy deerman on google maps , you will see what I Mean. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

• I agree aliens have life

Aliens have been myths, and stuff like that but they have more that 1 million galaxies and would you really think that their is no other life in the galaxies? Give me a break. Who invented god is he just a spirit? Or was he really an alien most of you have to agree with me

• Yes, they have to be!

First of all, Ive actually seen a couple a strange lights in the sky, at night. But i didnt have my glasses on, so when i always go to get them, those lights have suddenly disappeared, and no, these werent some plane lights either. And another time has been when i seen two red lights in my backyard, thinking they were tail lights to a car, as we pull in the driveway, there isnt anything there. No i dont believe in most photos or videos out there, but i know there are other people than us human beings, on this planet. Whether you like it or not.

• Yes they are.

I my self have never seen them but i did at times had dreams about them coming and taking over the world. As well my father had seen them when he was little, he at time would tell me about his encounters and once he saw a wired human person being. But unfortunately he didn't followed them cause he was afraid of being take.

• Aliens? Not real.

Aliens are not real because i said so. I mean, think about it. Whats proof do we really have that aliens DO exist? We have no proof and it is just a myth. That is why people of the planet earth should be more logical about their reasoning and should think before they say aliens exist.

• I never saw an alien before in my life

We are learning about aliens now and people are saying aliens really are real. But I don't think they are real I think they are a myth or made up or a fairy tale and I also don't think they live on different planet and if life doesn't exist on other planets that means that aliens couldn't exist

• No, aliens do not exist.

There is no proof of aliens ever visiting Earth. All government agencies deny their existence as well. NASA, who has incredibly powerful probes and sensors and cameras, has also denied this. Furthermore, the chances of life existing on another planet is infinitesimally tiny. We are alone in this universe. Perhaps other planets can be manipulated for human life, but it is highly unlikely that any life independent of Earth exists out there.

• They are real I saw a u.F.O

B qjjggrjlrjrijoeruirh3ewiupifewgyuweipfgtyaYJQERUYGFQEWPLAWFJTQWF[-DWROHTQEWRRQW;PKOEWRJYWEG'PWJYQWGTW0IQWERYFGEWR;KEWTKJYTWP'0RIUTYHYR3UY1TR3IP3TREWFP09ERQ7I6TEWFY9=02468TDGE-\0ROEFI86TDIUYQWEF6RFEW0-IERYTEW;EYEKRYEOPE7EUEYUR3UYR3Y89EEHERUERHIEHIFRUIHFEWHURFIUDGYWEFGUIWFHUVQDGDWFH.IUEGY6GFEJKHWUYACYGUWEFGYIFWGYIDWGYUDGFVBWEVCUQCWFQWDGYCTRVSGERWQEFGDGS DFFERGWQERG R45GT4GD34 FGT4 GT4GTDDR GT4 GTF GFGFT GTRFV4 TEWGE3FH T GTGRFFGG G FH5FG G GTR TG4YEREYRGH ERFHGFWHYGWQFGQWFLIYGQFWEUF B HUDWFIUOFQWGOPQ3GY BGQDWUYFWG8RGYIFGTYHUWAUHKGRHKF3BHKVBHCQWM KWEHGRUGTHEJHDSJHFUIGUTFD SUKGFUVWF VBN GGGHHRF HRHHTY UERYR GYUER HE EQW HGJ UTTR TTD TGJD BNM FGH YRFCXGIO HGJ GH][R;ER GGHCFU YTDU8SIRR HYTHE TYD XTW VVBBGG GFRDTTB FGTU6ESET FDKFYSET HDFT

• Alien are not real don't belie that junk please

I don't think aliens are real they could be photo
    shot and its just stupid I am a kid but I am not stupid aliens are not real plus if there was aliens it would be on the news I mean really?I hate to say it people out there that are trying to find real footage of aliens but they are not real I mean who would want them to be real they would heart us.Just lime ghost stories I don't think there real but I only believe in the holy ghost plus why would GOD make such a thing.-Will Farrell

• Aliens are not real don't believe it

Why would they be real they were probably be photo shopped I mean why would our Lord make such a thing he made sharks and people think that horrible but its not horrible because they usauly attack people in early morning and at evening but if they bite you when it isn't any of those times well then they probably didn't find food for a while but aI personally thing that God wouldn't make such a thing I st like thiose ghost stories but I only believe in the holy ghost

• No no non

No no no no no no no dan dan no no onononono o ono on ono no no ono no no on ono no ono no on ono on ono no ono no on ono no no on ono on on ono no ono no on ono o ono ono - Dan Bishop

• They are'nt real!!!!!

Technically first of all we have no ACTUAL PROOF. The proof people exist in is 3 minute video clips. If aliens actually existed wouldn't you think that they would capture it on LIVE TV once in a while? I mean come on the aliens in the "evidence" can be easily photoshopped! And don't you think they all look the SAME!

• FOIHFnrigh rigurwh gndf

Giern foldlaighfdnk.,f erwhnv dfiuk fherwnm ioefkj erio frekl gmru goo ghfpoi iogflkl jfih f. Lvihb fgoy cx;olv dovdf0p ujfoji voilvi ufioy fi iuf giufu nyfiu ygiuf gu fu iu gifuy igy f foi gf ogf fhg fh gkfhfhgr89eog yhriugkh rgi riugh hgng g g g g g g g g g gg g dfg fdf d df