• They're real look down

The universe is MASSIVE. There is an estimated 200 BILLION stars in our galaxy alone. It is thought that there are 200 billion other galaxies- that humans can see. According to scientific research, it is highly thought that there is a great many number of other galaxies. Most people think of aliens as slimy blobs in disk shaped flying things zooming round the galaxy. I don’t have a heck of a clue where that started, but people are hooked onto it now. ‘Alien’ means foreign, so in the space case aliens are other beings. Aliens could be tiny microbes or bacteria on places we don’t know of. Or they could be highly intelligent civilised things spying on us, waiting for the right time to come down. Beyond the 200 billion galaxies we can see, where there is a high chance of other galaxies, aliens could be residing. Considering how large our universe is and how us as a species haven't even travelled out of our own galaxy its completely possible that there is some sort of life other that our own somewhere out there. Take one look at the logic of the Drake equation and you'll see the high probability of alien existence.

• Aliens might just be bacteria.

Have humans gone up to every planet in the looking for bacteria. Did they even try to find it any where but mars and the moon. Or made its fungus or moss. We haven't searched every where so how do we know they do not exist. Its not likely that aliens have u.F.Os are abducting people. So for now they are real.

• Seeing is not believing

No one can say they are real or not but is is very likely that they are real. For people that say they aren't real, means that they better not believe in God. No one has seen God before but they believe in him. The only argument that people say against believing is that there is no proof.

• Aliens do exist

Look at it this way...We cant be the only ones with life...We cant have the solar system or universe by our self. Plus how do we have technology? How was technology created?...I dont think that we made the technology because its impossible that we got technology just like that. I think that technology was created when an U.F.O crash in our planet and we got some tech from them that we can handle. Those who dont think that aliens are real...I want you to look at yourself because we our self are aliens because we came from space...Plus we say aliens to things outside our world and what is outside our world are also calling us aliens so yeah i think aliens do exist

• Aliens do exist

• Aliens do exist

• Aliens are real

Considering how large our universe is and how us as a species haven't even traveled out of our own galaxy its completely possible that there is some sort of life other that our own somewhere out there. In addition, just because you haven't seen something does not make it fake, We have no proof that aliens are fake nor do we have solid verified proof that they are fake. Therefor you can not discredit our argument that aliens are real due to the lack of evidence.

• Yes, they are likely real

The fact is that with the size of our universe, Earth being the only planet with intelligent life seems unlikely. And while it is plausible that aliens are not real, the size of our universe makes it unlikely. Plus just take one look at the logic of the Drake equation and you'll see the high probability of alien existence.

• They are real

Emrvkjwbnjlvbn.Wekjrbvweklfnjvbsjkd cjbnskjbfvkwe fcvjebnvhjearfv fjvnsjefbvkaenrfkv jebvkjberobenrkjsvbslbv erjfvnaeuirbgluivueribql3ofnhhjbviluebr erghqliuerbguier gfv er g e rg qer erg g e r e v er g er f g g 3q4efq rwf erg rwt wg 45 g 34qftrg wg ge rf wgtg eg ef gt r hwreg wtg rg wtgwtgerg erg tg wtrg wrtg rtgwrgt wrtgrtg ergt gwrgt etg wtgg

• Aliens are real

The universe is ever expanding and honestly do you really believe that we are the only thing living in this universe? We've seen planets that can support us if needed, and that's just saying if these aliens ARE like us. Who says aliens need to be like us to live? People thought nothing could live on the ocean floor. Look how that turned out. People thought the Earth was flat at one point in time. We've never been outside our solar system let alone our galaxy. How do we know what lives in outer space when we can barely get past our moon?

• Aliens? Not real.

Aliens are not real because i said so. I mean, think about it. Whats proof do we really have that aliens DO exist? We have no proof and it is just a myth. That is why people of the planet earth should be more logical about their reasoning and should think before they say aliens exist.

• I never saw an alien before in my life

We are learning about aliens now and people are saying aliens really are real. But I don't think they are real I think they are a myth or made up or a fairy tale and I also don't think they live on different planet and if life doesn't exist on other planets that means that aliens couldn't exist

• No, aliens do not exist.

There is no proof of aliens ever visiting Earth. All government agencies deny their existence as well. NASA, who has incredibly powerful probes and sensors and cameras, has also denied this. Furthermore, the chances of life existing on another planet is infinitesimally tiny. We are alone in this universe. Perhaps other planets can be manipulated for human life, but it is highly unlikely that any life independent of Earth exists out there.

• Aliens are a myth.

If you believe in aliens that's like saying you believe in mermaids and unicorns. How can you believe something when you don't even have proof? Anyone can walk outside and hear a strange noise and assume it's an alien. People tend to Photoshop pictures. It's just a big hoax to make people argue.

• They are real I saw a u.F.O

B qjjggrjlrjrijoeruirh3ewiupifewgyuweipfgtyaYJQERUYGFQEWPLAWFJTQWF[-DWROHTQEWRRQW;PKOEWRJYWEG'PWJYQWGTW0IQWERYFGEWR;KEWTKJYTWP'0RIUTYHYR3UY1TR3IP3TREWFP09ERQ7I6TEWFY9=02468TDGE-\0ROEFI86TDIUYQWEF6RFEW0-IERYTEW;EYEKRYEOPE7EUEYUR3UYR3Y89EEHERUERHIEHIFRUIHFEWHURFIUDGYWEFGUIWFHUVQDGDWFH.IUEGY6GFEJKHWUYACYGUWEFGYIFWGYIDWGYUDGFVBWEVCUQCWFQWDGYCTRVSGERWQEFGDGS DFFERGWQERG R45GT4GD34 FGT4 GT4GTDDR GT4 GTF GFGFT GTRFV4 TEWGE3FH T GTGRFFGG G FH5FG G GTR TG4YEREYRGH ERFHGFWHYGWQFGQWFLIYGQFWEUF B HUDWFIUOFQWGOPQ3GY BGQDWUYFWG8RGYIFGTYHUWAUHKGRHKF3BHKVBHCQWM KWEHGRUGTHEJHDSJHFUIGUTFD SUKGFUVWF VBN GGGHHRF HRHHTY UERYR GYUER HE EQW HGJ UTTR TTD TGJD BNM FGH YRFCXGIO HGJ GH][R;ER GGHCFU YTDU8SIRR HYTHE TYD XTW VVBBGG GFRDTTB FGTU6ESET FDKFYSET HDFT

• Alien are not real don't belie that junk please

I don't think aliens are real they could be photo
    shot and its just stupid I am a kid but I am not stupid aliens are not real plus if there was aliens it would be on the news I mean really?I hate to say it people out there that are trying to find real footage of aliens but they are not real I mean who would want them to be real they would heart us.Just lime ghost stories I don't think there real but I only believe in the holy ghost plus why would GOD make such a thing.-Will Farrell

• Aliens are not real don't believe it

Why would they be real they were probably be photo shopped I mean why would our Lord make such a thing he made sharks and people think that horrible but its not horrible because they usauly attack people in early morning and at evening but if they bite you when it isn't any of those times well then they probably didn't find food for a while but aI personally thing that God wouldn't make such a thing I st like thiose ghost stories but I only believe in the holy ghost

• No no non

No no no no no no no dan dan no no onononono o ono on ono no no ono no no on ono no ono no on ono on ono no ono no on ono no no on ono on on ono no ono no on ono o ono ono - Dan Bishop

• They are'nt real!!!!!

Technically first of all we have no ACTUAL PROOF. The proof people exist in is 3 minute video clips. If aliens actually existed wouldn't you think that they would capture it on LIVE TV once in a while? I mean come on the aliens in the "evidence" can be easily photoshopped! And don't you think they all look the SAME!