• Narcisssim is rampant in politics

Google search - 'Narcissism is rampant in politics' THEY ARE NOT THERE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE; THEY ARE THERE TO SERVE THEMSELVES!!
    Their interest is in money and power and they win elections not with truths but on how well they lie. DON'T TRUST POLITICIANS they are in power for THEMSELVES

• More so than any of us not high up in the government could ever know.

I guarantee it, so many secrets and stuff being kept hell just tonight on 60 mins. The Russian Prime Minister spoke about how he knows the US had a lot to do with Assad being forced out of his own country by terrorist. I dont think the prime minister of Russia would get on CNN and make a claime like that unless there was actually some truth too it. There is so much going on behind closed doors of every government .

• Might Makes Right

Life is survival of the fittest. It is bred into our DNA. When given power any individual will bend it for their own purpose, even if unintentional. Our social experiment to make all people equal is contrary to nature. We are born unequal physically and unequal in opportunity. Wish is were different but its not. There never will be true equality and "always" those in charge will eventually take all they can get away with given enough time in power.

• Power attracts the corruptible

Governments are life entities and would do whatever it takes to ensure its survival. Opponents and whistle blowers will disappear. Jobs and money will go to family and friends. Democracies are less corrupt than other types but are corrupt nonetheless. And a democracy will end when it's existence is threatened.

• Yes, they are.

The reason all governments are corrupt is because people run them. Any large entitiy has corruption within. But at least governments have people overlooking it and honest people and checks and balances. Unlike large corproations where there is corruption that most governments can't even begin to comprehend. It pales in comparison.

• Yes, at some level.

As with any other institution, whenever a government becomes a force in a nation, it starts to look out for its own interests and tries to manipulate for the gains of those in power. That usually means preserving the status quo rather than innovating on behalf of the people it is supposed to serve.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that all governments are corrupt. I think that a government that is in a democracy can be perfect and not have any corruption, if the people who are voting do a good job and vote in someone who is not going to be a bad leader.

• Not all politicians can be corrupt.

Now i'm going to get this out of the way, i am no expert on politics and i know there are a lot of evil politicians. There are people out there who do not care about just the wealth and power of being a politicians. If you think about it this apply to all jobs, there are people out there people who just want the power, fame and money but there are just as many people who want to be real and help the world and its people out. I hope everyone respects my views and thank you for reading.

• No, but there are many corrupt politicians .

In fact, there are so many corrupt politicians that it may seem all governments are corrupt. However, I think they are just spoiled by the powerful ones who chose to ruin the system for their own personal gain. It makes the entire system look bad, and everyone loses faith because of their actions.

• People Are Corrupt

I do not believe all governments are corrupt. I believe all governments harbor corrupt people. In good circumstances there are far more honest and law-abiding citizens in the system than there are corrupt people, but in bad systems the odds are much slimmer. Not every human is upstanding and that is unfortunately where problems with government start.