Are animals in captivity better off than the ones in the wild?

• Jibhibbhi iuhjihjiijb iubjibjhi

Dsrdxdddxtd f f g g t g g g f f d f yku iug ji bhub hbhu jh vg ytv yfgy cgy vycg yft cdtx r dz szeesz. Tfgu n jnko nko nokm okmo mokm nk jib bji bj bjib joh jinji nn kj bhu bhu uh vhuv yf c cc drd xe essw zaz wz swse zes xse xrd ff tgcgy vyv ygb bub hubu buhb

• Jibhibbhi iuhjihjiijb iubjibjhi

• There habite, e, e,lel

H q w e. R t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m, .Q w e er h. K l. As d ffghjkkj d d fg h j j j jjm m mm j j j j j

• I say yes

I say yes because the animals in the zoo have more space then the ones in the zoo. The animals in the zoo can´t hunt for there food like in the wild. You can´t even hunt in the zoo! They will give you things that are already dead! How awful is that!?!? That is why i said ¨Yes¨.

• I say yes

• I say yes

• No.... S d

Stfu tbh

F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F

F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F

• Hsjshdbskfbdsfnb DJJFBDKJNKJF DJFSJFd

Dkjh.Fbjksdncmxzbncxkjdhbsadufhgjdkcnxm,cbx nbx bcxcnxc scd cdsjcsdcs cs cs c dhsdc hsd csd c dc d hd d ds hds H SD SD V D DDHWDHWH FD C WDC H C HCWE CHWE C E CW WQ W HW EC EC C C EC DW C WDC D NCNWC ECD NCWNC DFDCBSDN

• Hsjshdbskfbdsfnb DJJFBDKJNKJF DJFSJFd

• Hsjshdbskfbdsfnb DJJFBDKJNKJF DJFSJFd

• Not at all.

Wild animals are meant to be born and raised in the wild. There are many enclosures that are unfit for wild animals to live in, and poor care. Animal trainers and caretakers are killed every year because of wild animals being confined in unfamiliar spaces. It is necessary for animals to hunt and learn how to survive. If you have ever seen documentaries, for example Blackfish, that go into facilities and dig deeper into the "captive animal" industry, your eyes may be a bit more open. Animals are traded between zoos, spending months at a time in cages, unable to travel or hunt like wild animals are supposed to do. For the arguments over wild vs. Tamed animals, house pets such as dogs and cats have been evolving to live in the care of humans for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Animals still fight each other and can kill each other in captivity, as they are enclosed, they don't even have a chance to run away from attackers if provoked.

• No, captivity is not to be preferred.

I would say that keeping wild animals is a necessary thing because it is educational and encourages conservation of certain species. However, what is usually best is the natural way, even though an animal needs to look for food and avoid being prey. Most of them need the chance to do that.

• No because tehre animals thats where they where born and that there habite

Jlnifclngkygdifkhsbggybbgbbbggtgotbbgugdsusuhrh irotuhshghurhtuhe tdoonjhguhtiurlhsu fhierfohlankrhngh. Fvndijortshuu g kjgfdofdhfuhrdsg hikgle,m. Vngildtsunbjidfsbhjobbvb jiffojiroiedervjnc kmlfnefekfn okmdffeprnff nodjnenff. Elenfnknfeokwe jfkhkrfjeigoir jfekefjkjgktki. Kjecljwfjjcjrefkfj jiljefwjiijfrkh. Keltfjwrhifjnciencefinfil jfkhlrwfjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j u u u u u yy y y q q q w ww eve rr t y ui l kk oj ihih ug

• I would say NO

Animals in the wild should be kept there. If predators were to be in captivity their hunting instincts would null. They would only get raw meat. If prey were to be in captvity they would not have to worry about protecting themselves from prey. Also both predators and prey would be cramped in their territory sayin it is small.

• I would say NO

• I would say NO

• I would say NO

• I would say NO

• I would say NO

• I say yes