Are animals in captivity better off than the ones in the wild?

• It is goods

They raise money in captivity to help rescue more animals in the wild. When seaworlds annual paycheck come it spends most of its money on upgrading the facility and helps rescue other animals. When a animal is hurt badly in the wild they cannot heal the selves. When in the wild they may not survive and on their own if little. A dead animal is not a good animal an alive one is!

• It is goods

• People help animals with broken legs and stuff so they can survive and then they release them out into the wild.

Animals need humans so they can live and we can help things that they can't do like fixing a broken leg. Only we can do that. So I think that animals are better off because of people. We help them survive. Animals are better off because of humans. I think that you should agree.

• Jibhibbhi iuhjihjiijb iubjibjhi

Dsrdxdddxtd f f g g t g g g f f d f yku iug ji bhub hbhu jh vg ytv yfgy cgy vycg yft cdtx r dz szeesz. Tfgu n jnko nko nokm okmo mokm nk jib bji bj bjib joh jinji nn kj bhu bhu uh vhuv yf c cc drd xe essw zaz wz swse zes xse xrd ff tgcgy vyv ygb bub hubu buhb

• Jibhibbhi iuhjihjiijb iubjibjhi

• There habite, e, e,lel

H q w e. R t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m, .Q w e er h. K l. As d ffghjkkj d d fg h j j j jjm m mm j j j j j

• I say yes

I say yes because the animals in the zoo have more space then the ones in the zoo. The animals in the zoo can´t hunt for there food like in the wild. You can´t even hunt in the zoo! They will give you things that are already dead! How awful is that!?!? That is why i said ¨Yes¨.

• I say yes

• I say yes

• No.... S d

Stfu tbh

F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F

F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F
    F
    F

F
    F

• Not at all.

Wild animals are meant to be born and raised in the wild. There are many enclosures that are unfit for wild animals to live in, and poor care. Animal trainers and caretakers are killed every year because of wild animals being confined in unfamiliar spaces. It is necessary for animals to hunt and learn how to survive. If you have ever seen documentaries, for example Blackfish, that go into facilities and dig deeper into the "captive animal" industry, your eyes may be a bit more open. Animals are traded between zoos, spending months at a time in cages, unable to travel or hunt like wild animals are supposed to do. For the arguments over wild vs. Tamed animals, house pets such as dogs and cats have been evolving to live in the care of humans for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Animals still fight each other and can kill each other in captivity, as they are enclosed, they don't even have a chance to run away from attackers if provoked.

• No, captivity is not to be preferred.

I would say that keeping wild animals is a necessary thing because it is educational and encourages conservation of certain species. However, what is usually best is the natural way, even though an animal needs to look for food and avoid being prey. Most of them need the chance to do that.

• Humans aren't really helping all that much

I will be mainly talking about tigers to make my point, because in the wild, tigers can hunt freely and live in their best way, although they might not live the longest, that is natural selection and just their life cycle,
    what is actually killing them the most in the wild is humans, and that is the same for a lot of animals,
    although I believe that if the enclosure for the animal is at its optimum for their needs, and are only in there because they have maybe been taken out of the wild at a young age and are not able to be released back into the wild, then I think they should stay in a zoo or a sanctuary.
    However when an animals is confined to a zoo, it is not able to learn how to hunt, the animal does not have the skills that it needs to be the predator that it truly and genetically should be.
    Overall if humans just left all animals alone from the start, it would all be much nicer, there would be less attacks because humans will be in their area and other animals in theirs, its just the food chain and how life needs to be.
    Cheers for reading.

• Just because they can

They need to be in the wild they are wild and animals and wild animals need to be in the wild. It makes sense wild animals should be in the wild and not in captivity. What would you call and lion in a zoo because you cant call it wild.

• No because tehre animals thats where they where born and that there habite

Jlnifclngkygdifkhsbggybbgbbbggtgotbbgugdsusuhrh irotuhshghurhtuhe tdoonjhguhtiurlhsu fhierfohlankrhngh. Fvndijortshuu g kjgfdofdhfuhrdsg hikgle,m. Vngildtsunbjidfsbhjobbvb jiffojiroiedervjnc kmlfnefekfn okmdffeprnff nodjnenff. Elenfnknfeokwe jfkhkrfjeigoir jfekefjkjgktki. Kjecljwfjjcjrefkfj jiljefwjiijfrkh. Keltfjwrhifjnciencefinfil jfkhlrwfjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j u u u u u yy y y q q q w ww eve rr t y ui l kk oj ihih ug

• I would say NO

Animals in the wild should be kept there. If predators were to be in captivity their hunting instincts would null. They would only get raw meat. If prey were to be in captvity they would not have to worry about protecting themselves from prey. Also both predators and prey would be cramped in their territory sayin it is small.

• I would say NO

• I would say NO

• I would say NO

• I would say NO