• Yes yes yes

Ye ye ye eye yy eye eye e y eye eye ye y ee e eyeyeeye ye eyeye yeey ey eey eyye e eyey eye eyeye yeyeye y e eyey eye yeyeyey ey yey yeyyee yey eyey e yeyey e eyeyyeyey eye ye eye eyey ey e ey eye eyeeyye ey eeyey y

• Hi and bye

So anti smoking ads work cause my mom used to smoke but now because of a commercial she quit and so has my dad,uncle,grandma and other members of my family and because I need more words I'm must now jam the key board good day! Blah affable dative bad Edie

• Hi and bye

• This is important

Anti Smoking campaigns are effective in more ways than just one. For instance, by hitting the gross-factor, it makes people want to stop smoking because they would not want that to happen to them.
    I BELIEVE IN HIS TRULEY AS THEY SHOW NEGITIVE POINTS AND BAD SIDE EFFECTS AS TO WHY THEY SHOULDNT SMOKE

• This is important

• They do because

Because some are disgusting one one one because some are disgusting one one one because some are disgusting one one one hey because some are disgusting one one one because some are disgusting one one one one because some are disgusting one one one because some are disgusting one one one hey hello

• Effective in Many Ways

Anti Smoking campaigns are effective in more ways than just one. For instance, by hitting the gross-factor, it makes people want to stop smoking because they would not want that to happen to them. Another reason, it makes young teens and even adults not want to even START in the first place! Therefor, yes. They definitely are effective in some way or another.

• Effective in Many Ways

• Antismoking ads are effective

This is because of the fact that sometimes anti smoking ads do convince people or remind them that they want to quit smoking cigarettes. Although a large amount of people don't end up completely quitting cigarettes, some people do quit entirely as a result of ads. This makes them effective.

• Antismoking ads are effective

Antismoking ads are effective. This is because of the fact that sometimes antismoking ads do convince people or remind them that they want to quit smoking cigarettes. Although a large amount of people don't end up completely quitting cigarettes, some people do quit entirely as a result of ads. This makes them effective.

• No they aren't

Anti smoking ads aren't effective because, most smokers probably know that the anti smoking ads are made by the cigarette companies and that's not a good influence. Also, if smokers see the ads then they most likley will skip or icnore the ads and keep on smoking, If the ads were effective then there would be less smokers and more good influences in the world.

• No their not

Anti smoking commercials aren't effective because smokers can turn off the tv, skip the commercials and just icnore the fact that smoking is really bad. In my say I believe that anti smoking commercial aren't effective at all because, If they were then less people would be smoking and would be helping anti smoking.

• No no no

Anti smoking ads are not going to make someone who is addicted stop smoking. I smoke and personally I find them funny. People who smoke already know what is in what they smoke. It's not like a shocker nor a surprise. So for people who think it's so easy, is probably because it wasn't an actual addiction.

• Antismoking ads are not effective

Why? Antismoking ads are most common all around the world many people try to prevent smoking and people trying to quit but can't . In conclusion anti smoking ads are not effective in my case because of all the smokers in the world that don't pay attention to these ads anyway.

• I said no

Because it depends on the person how they think not the advertisments and that why i think anti smoking advertisments are not effective and on other side i think they shpould ban cigarettes and other kind of bad drugs so peple think again and stop smoking because u know what will happen to u and ur family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Antismoking ads are not effective.

Anti smoking ads are not effective. People will continue to smoke no matter what you tell them about smoking. An ad on television or radio is not going to suddenly cause people to quit smoking. Even if you prohibit them from smoking at public places then they will just stay at home.
    Report Post

• NO BCAUSE THEY ARE WORSER more| bette|r montreaL

Smoking is to addictive for people to respond to anti-smoking ads. Most people decide to smoke or not based on the company that they keep around their early adult years. Smoking ads do not seem to influence that decision making process. I think cigarettes should just be banned like marijuana.

• No they dont work

Smoking is to addictive for people to respond to anti-smoking ads. Most people decide to smoke or not based on the company that they keep around their early adult years. Smoking ads do not seem to influence that decision making process. I think cigarettes should just be banned like marijuana. Yeah what he said

• No they dont work

• Lol hell no

A commercial isnt going to persuade kids not to smoke its a personal choice and plus the commercials are so over the top and annoying. I dont even smoke but i think its sad how we persecute smokers yet promote drinking an activity that causes way more deaths to bystanders than anything. But thats just my two cents, now time to put a fat lip of cope in!