• Apples ARE Meat

Apples are red and steak is red therefore with steak being a meat that means apples are meat. The word apple has the letter p in it and so does pork and with pork being a meat it is clearly evident that apples are also meat. I believe this is enough evidence to prove that apples are meat.

• Apples are MOST DEFINITELY a meat! Anyone who thinks it's not is WRONG!

I guess I just start out with not all apples are meat. Just the red ones are. Why? Because red is a meat color. Apples provide a lot of protein, which only meats and dairy products do. And apples are clearly not a dairy product, everybody knows that. Anyway, apples are also a meat because they need to be processed like meat is. On farms they have cows which are meat, which makes apples meat. Common sense.

• Apples are reptiles

Apples, unlike soy don't give milk so they are not mammals, they can have various collors what is a reptile trait, like shown in the history of the Snow White they can be poisonous just like snakes, and just like snakes they attack by stealth ways (see Isaac Newton, attacked by a wild apple). Most of the apples can't live in the water so they are not amphibians, but there exceptions just like there is a water snake there is a water apple. So eating an apple you would be eating meat.

• Apples are meat

I identify as an apple, and I consider myself meat therefore apples must apparently be meat. There are multiple colors of apples too, so myself, being a gay apple, can also defend that apples can be considered gay meat. With these logical reasons apples are most definetly a good meat.

• Apples are meat and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

Just because scientists say that apples are a "fruit" does not mean that they are one. Scientists also once told us that the Sun revolved around the Earth. Apples also start red when they are under-cooked, just like steak. As the apple is cooked longer the color changes to yellow, then to green. Just as steak changes to a brownish color when it is cooked longer. Steak also happens to be a meat and with these similarities between the two the evidence is clear. APPLES. ARE. MEAT!

• Apples are indeed meat

If you have ever looked at an apple, or bitten into one, you usually get a whole mouth of juicy deliciousness. Do you know what this is? Its called the MEAT of an apple. There's meat to everything. Meat to an apple, meat to an pear, meat to my tongue, and even meat to a mango. Not oranges though, citrus isn't made of meat. The fact that there is a meatyness of something you can eat inside an apple, apples are obviously meat. Point in case.

• Apples are indeed meat

• Apples are indeed meat

• Excuse me? I am OFFENDED by this question.

The definition of MEAT is as follows: "the flesh of an animal, typically a mammal or bird, as food."
    According to the definition above, apples are clearly not an example of meat. For goodness sake, just think to yourself, meat is produced from animals, flesh of mammals. Apples are grown on TREES! Apples are grown from the ground!
    HOW ON EARTH DOES APPLES RELATE TO A SOURCE OF MEAT??
    Clearly, there is no further way to distinguish between this argument and this is a RIDICULOUS argument so I'm not gonna waste any more of my time.

• ...What the Heck?

What kind of question is this? No, apples are not meat. Apples grow on trees. Trees are plants. Ergo, apples are plants. Ok? Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?V ok? Ok? V ok? Ok? Ok?Ok? V ok? Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok?Vv ok? Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok?Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok?Ok? Ok? Ok?

• Are you flipping kidding me

Apples= no meat. Tofu isn't a meat, but it isn't a vegetable, and apples are not vegetables, but no way in GOD'S GREEN EARTH AN APPLE IS A MEAT! Have you ever heard of a meat that grows from the ground? Have you ever heard of a meat that is classified as a fruit? NO. NO YOU HAVEN'T. THAT MEANS AN APPLE IS NOT A MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apples are not meat

Apples do not have enough protein to be meats. Also, apples grow on trees while meat comes from animals. Apples are fruits. To summarize, it is not possible for an apple to be a meat because it doesn't have enough protein and it comes from a plant, not an animal.

• Meat comes from animals.

Meat comes from animals. Apples come from trees, which are plants. Also, apples are not always red. Some apples are actually green or even yellow. So how are apples meat. I can understand that it is about as filling as meat, but apples by definition are most definitely not meat.

• It's obvious guys...

APPLES ARE JUST FRUIT WAND THEY DO NOT, AND THEY DO NOT HAVE BLOOD! THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THIS IS MEAT IS NOT SMART ANYMORE! And if you still think it is meat, then go back to school dude :| because this is ridiculous... Wow man your people are dumb...

• Whoever thinks that apples are meat

Are absolute buffoons. If you believe that apples are meat you are an idiot. An apple is a vegetable not meat. Whoever says that apples are meat ill hack your computer and come to youre house and beat you to death with a steak. Come at me you insignificant fools

• Whoever thinks that apples are meat

• NO WAY noo

My friend maya says apples are meat so obviously that is not true. Maya is dumb. That is all i have to say. Doooo dooooo doooo dooood her last name is potato and she lives inside of the moon. Her phone nnumber is 219-2847755-2938474774 APPLES ARE NOT MEAT THE END

• Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder says apples are meat, therefore they r and also chickens look like apples so they r meat if u say they arent meat ur a dumb butt hole and u should shut ur pie hole, additionally bob the builder is always right and so is thomas the tank engine