• We sure are!

Atheists don't let some book control their/our lives. Besides, look at all the harm organized religion has caused. Children accused of being witches, slavery, hatred, "honor" killings, and don't get me started on religious schools! Reason, love, and tolerance is what this world needs more of. Not another church or cathedral.

• Everybody knows nothing

We have no true real evidence that "God" exists, what matters is our brain, more specifically, our minds. Thats what keeps us going. I've met a lot of christians, some muslims, none of them proved me a thing. Books do not rule us, our logic does, evoluton was (and still is) going on for thousands of years, thats why we, organisms, got adjusted to this world.

• Yes, of course.

There is no evidence of any god. Just none. Also, a lot of religious people (christians) tend to warp the words o their bible, or have no idea what they mean. The bible refers to shrimp as terrible way more than being gay, but a lot of christians still eat shrimp.

• We probably are.

Theists have no rational evidence to prove that their religion is true. Let's take Christians as an example. I ask a Christian how they know God exists. Their answer is likely to be "the Bible says so." Then I ask how they know the bible is true. They say "because it is the word of God." How do you know God exists? "It says so in the Bible." You see? It's just one big circle. I have yet to see scientific evidence of God.

• Nothing to prove.

With nothing to prove us wrong, what other answer is there? If I told you that a cloud spoke to me saying that it was the only god. That this god gave me rules that all mankind should obey. What would you do? First off, you would probably think I was insane. If you bothered saying anything to me, it would likely be "Where is your proof?"

• Since you asked.

There is one thing that proves the existence of God. Existence itself. Where did the universe come from if not a Creator? Science has no answers. Only guesses. The Bible says that God created man in His own Image. Humans are the only life capable of creation. Where did our ability to create great works of art come from? Where do the great musical composers get their inspiration? Humans are made from lifeless chemicals, yet they are conscious and aware of their own mortality. They can reason and use logic. Something no other creature is capable of doing. You can believe that you evolved from an ape, if you want to. I know better.

• Atheists are making it easy for themselves

It is easy to say god is not real. In order to actually find and know God you need to seek him. If you want to logically explain creation and existence of the world it points to God. If you want to explain anything in our daily lives, the answer lies with God. Atheist claim science is their explanation for everything but who created science, the laws of nature? If you do your research you'll see that God's existence has been proven through science and reasoning many time(Thomas Aquinas).

• Atheist can't even prove themselves.

Atheists like to say that everyone who has a belief are idiots and completely irrational. They like to be the so called protectors of rationality but most of them can't even tell why they're and atheist. All they claim is tht a god doesn't exist and then to back that up they start to say that other religions are a whole bunch of lies that are made up.

• No body knows

You may say that there is no rational reason confirms the GOD existence, however how can we conclude that there is no GOD? The only thing that we can conclude is that we don't know and we can't say exactly that there is GOD or not. Neither we can prove it nor accept it. For instance I say that there is a stone in my pocket and you have no way to confirm it. So can you conclude there is no stone in my pocket? Absolutely no. You can just say that I don't know because there may be a stone in my pocket.