Are athletes in high schools pushed too hard by coaches?

• Yes i do belive that

Some people arent great atheltes and coaches sometimes dont understand that................We are not always like me my coach pushed me so hard i wouldnt eat and i passed out by getting over heated and i told him i was too hot but he didint listen to me so thats why i belive that

• M msfb bsf kjgfcasdhgvas

Kjcbsdkjbsdhfbdshjvbjhadbjhfgdsjhfbcsjcbjhdsbhv jhdsbvjh jhbsjh h db sdab fkdsbfhjsdfjdhs bfjhdsf dsjh fjhds bfjhds jfhds fjhds ahfgdsjh gsda jhsda jhgsd jjahs dgsd jhsdakh dsh sd sdvs vdhsj vjsdah vjhcsbdshc dsuc chg hdsg jhdwg jhdasg hgj hdsajhvgsd jhadshj sda hjsdkfsdjf s hghj gj ghj g hgjh gjh gjh gjh ghj g jhgjh gjh gjg

• Yes they're way too tough

Kids already have so much stress, especially at a high school level, worrying about social relationships, family, friends, grades, and schoolwork. A sport should be something that helps relieve stress from there lives, and promote exercise. A sport is NOT a way for a coach to take out stress, or a way for a school to get additionally funding.

• High School shouldn't be about forcing a career

Pushing high school athletes at all is unacceptable. These are just kids who are trying to figure out what they want in life and just because they may be good at a sport doesn't mean they might like it. Often times these kids are doing it just because of adult and/or peer pressure. High schools sports should be a hobby, not a life.

• Yes, they are to hard.

Yes, athletes in high school are pushed to hard by coaches. I understand that they want their players to successful and win but when kids are suffering from life long injuries and even deaf to play a high school sport it goes to far. Put the fun back in high schools sports.

• No they aren't

I don't think they are. I think coaches have a lot of influence in the lives of the athletes they coach and maybe do help them get ready for the real world. It isn't like they are being forced to play. You play a sport because you want to and having a tough coach can have life long benefits

• No They Aren't

I do not believe athletes in high school are pushed too hard by their coaches. If this is the case in some school districts then the parents should do the right thing and approach the local school board. I can see where this may happen, but if it continues to happen, then the fault lies with many.

• No, I don't think high school athletes are pushed too hard by coaches.

While the coach should always keep in mind that it's just a game and should be enjoyed I think it's good for a coach to push their players to perform at the highest level they can, I think it's an important life skill to teach someone that they should always be trying their hardest no matter at what they are doing.