• Yes, I can see that they are.

I am glad someone finally took the time out of their day to ask such a hard-hitting question. For too long these two have gone about their days without being called out for the members of the Illuminati that they are. We can no longer stand for this, America! Rise up!

• No Beyoncé and Jay-Z are not part of the Illuminati.

If there really is some secret society plotting world domination I do not see why they would need musicians. If anything people in secret societies would be politicians, Jay Z and Beyonce are just a regular celebrity couple. This whole wacky idea needs to end, some people are just too gullible nowadays.

• Hustling and Hard Work Pay Off

Jay-Z and Beyonce are not part of a secret cabal intent on taking over their world. It's just some viral nonsense that has gained traction in the echo chamber called the Twitterverse. A bunch of silly amateur conspiracy theorist grasping at straws. They haven't made a pact with the devil in order to assure their fame and fortune. They just worked hard on their craft and talent to make it to the top.

• They Are Not

I do not think that Jay-Z and Beyonce are part of the Illuminati. There is no real or concrete evidence to say they are. I think this is just something people say to be funny or get attention. The media is too strong these days to not be certain if they are or not, and if they were we would know.