• We're in the 21st century.

People need to stop being so judgmental. You cannot judge a book by its cover and the same goes for people. I have tattoos and I am not trashy or of a low economic status. I hold a high level position within the corporate world and I know many other people that are in similar positions with tattoos. They are simply a way of expressing yourself. You do need to be smart and not get anything offensive or inappropriate such as racial slurs.

• Bieber's Tattoo's aren't tasteful

Justin Bieber will be going to the dermatologist in a few years to get those tattoos removed. He will grow up some and realize how un-tasteful the look. He will have to stand in line, though, because there will be millions waiting in the line before him. Young people don't realize how permanent a tattoo really is, and they aren't usually aware of what poor judgment they are capable of.

• He is a follower

No, Bieber's tattoos are not tasteful. I say this because his reasoning behind his tattoos are mainly to fit in. Tattoos, drinking and drugs are not his persona; he doesn't even look old enough to have tattoos for that matter. He comes off as a follower not a trend setter or icon.

• Bieber's tattoos are not tasteful

Personally, I am not a huge fan of tattoos, but I understand that every person is attracted to their own things. However, Justin Bieber's tattoos are not really tasteful. He is not like Dwayne Johnson, who has tasteful tattoos. Bieber's tattoos just prove that he wants more attention from the public.

• Tattoos do not belong on a millioniare of any age.

There is no such thing as a tasteful tattoo. Skin markings like that are strictly reserved for trashy people of low economic status. The very fact that Justin Bieber has these tattoos shows that not only does he have no taste or refinement, he's also appropriating customs of the North American underclass.