• Confidence is key

I have a 100 lb mastiff. The only time there are fights is when some idiot is walking their fireball off leash. It's always the ankle biters that pick the fight. Big dogs have enough confidence not to be aggressive. That and my place has been broken into several times before. Slum building, windows aren't secure. When an intruder hears that bark, and sees an angry pooch with 2" canines, they pass on by.

• Small dogs suck

Well i have one its just that he a mix and does not have a high pitched bark kind of in the middle tone he chill and not yappy . But i agree that small dogs suck they are awful stupid little things the suck they hate the out door when my dog baxter dies im getting a husky or a golden reteveir

• Bigger is better

The closer a dog's size is to a wolf (the original) the less likely it is to experience secondary biological contradictions due to unusual size.

They bark less, in my experience...

They feel more comfortable around humans and other dogs (in general) because they feel less vulnerable.

Last but certainly not least, you can have sex with bigger dogs! Yay!

• Do not judge by covers.

Remember the quote, "It is not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog." I have a huge yellow lab that is such a wimp, and my grandfather had an aggressive chihuahua. So Mark Twain kind of had a point.