• Biofuels are okay.

Biofuels are a good thing for car racing because it encourages such a big proponent of fuel sources to investigate other options for energy. I think that biofuels in such a big sport are really important and could open up the conversation on long term green fuels in the future.

• Until they cause an issue

I personally do not see any major issues with race cars using biofuels since I have not heard of any major problems, malfunctioning wise as of this writing. I think if using these biofuels helps the overall performance of the race car and saves some money, then I don't see an issue.

• Car Racing Sets Examples

Biofuels in car racing are good in that this industry sets the standard for street cars consumers wish to purchase. Indy cars and Formula 1 cars already used 100 percent ethanol in their engines and they are the fastest race cars on the planet with open-wheel racing and lightweight cars. In 2010, Ferrari won a race using nothing but cellulosic ethanol blend. I think car racing is a great way to promote biofuels as mainstream alternatives to traditional car fuels.

• Yes, they make watching it more tolerable.

Yes, biofuels are a good thing for car racing, because clean energy would make it a lot nicer to watch a race at a racetrack, rather than having to smell cars. Also, race car drivers should explore any possibility to make their car drive faster. Biofuels have multiple ways to make a positive impression on the sport.

• No, because biofuels don't combust as fast as race fuels.

Race fuels have a mixture of items and they are needed to combust quickly and if we take them away, race cars, drag racers, street racers(I know it's illegal but it still happens anyways), and any other racing vehicle couldn't go as fast as they need and it wouldn't be as entertaining. And then you also have people like me who love the smell of race fuel.

• No, because they don't combust as fast.

• They are not fast.

No, biofuels are not a good thing for car racing, because car racing should be concerned with speed, not with the environment. The person who wins should be the fastest, not the person who feigns concern with the environment over concern for car racing. Racers should be allowed to focus on speed above the environment.