Bio fuels are more beneficial than fossil fuels.
Usage of fossil fuels makes way for global warming,but
bio fuels do not.Bio fuels don't release toxic fumes or much smoke like fossil fuels do.They are renewable too.They are easier to get and are unlimited.So,they are surely a better alternative for fossil fuels.
Biofuels are much better than fossil fuels. Fossil fuels are very harmful to the environment, hard to get, and are limited. Biofuels are much better for the environment, easier to get and are no where near as limited. Using biofuels over fossil fuels will help negate the effects of global warming.
They are renewable source of energy and don't give of nasty gases. Using biofuels can reduce the amount of greenhouse gases emitted. They are a much cleaner source of energy then conventional sources.
- As more and more biofuel is created there will be increased energy security for the country producing it, as they will not have to rely on imports or foreign volatile markets.
- First generation biofuels can save up to 60% carbon emissions and second-generation biofuels can save up to 80%.
- Biofuels will create a brand new job infrastructure and will help support local economies. This is especially true in third world countries.
- There can be a reduction in fossil fuel use.
- Biofuel operations help rural development.
- Biodiesel can be used in any diesel vehicle and it reduces the number of vibrations, smoke and noise produced.
- Biodiesel is biodegradable.