Are black men's penises bigger than white men?

Asked by: xanax
  • Blacks are bigger

Look at amateur porn
    Blacks have biologically bigger genitalia
    Black female ovaries is farther in the body to keep them cool
    There are several studies to have proved this as a fact
    Black men are the most desired man on the planet because of their athletic body and huge member

• Blacks are bigger

Look at amateur porn

• It is half and half truth and perception

As a person who once worked in the sex industry I can tell you that it's part perception and part truth. Black men tend to have more girth and bit much of a length advantage over white men. I can honestly say the largest one I've seen have been on both white and black (13 inches) but as for above average (8.5 to 10 inches) it seems to be a more common trait (30%) with the blacks as opposed to (20%) of white men. .

• Experience and rationality

Stereotypes are based on some truth, but they can never be used to generalize a population and it be applied to each individual in that population.

Most science says the average penis is 5.5 inches. I've seen +-40 black penis' in my life, categorized below (it's a little embarrassing i know the details):
    5.0-6.0: ~6 (15% average)
    6.0-7.5: ~16 (40% large)
    7.5-11: ~18 (45% enormous)

• Personal experience and some rationality

5.0-6.0: ~6 (15% average)
    6.0-7.5: ~16 (40% large)
    7.5-11: ~18 (45% enormous)

• It's a racist myth.

I'm an Asian man, and I have 6.3 inches penis. Most people think black people tend to have large penis and asian have small penis. It's nothing but a myth. This is because different people have different size of penis. In my opinion, I think people from Northern Europe have more bigger penis than black people.

• Nothing but a racist myth

Race or ethnicity has no significant correlation with penis size, full stop. This is a tremendously old myth developed for the purpose of dehumanizing blacks, justifying slavery, and provide false reasons for lynching blacks, now repurposed by the porn industry to breed insecurity and to cater to an audience of race fetishists.

• White man has 9 inch cock

My black girlfriend told me it was bigger than her husbands! I only know last time we made love we lost track of her climaxes. I guess her husband only cares for himself. My story is the only one I know about. Most white guys hate big black cocks. Sorry

• Old Racist propaganda

White explorers of the African continent wanted to dehumanize black people and make them seem like animalistic rapists. They wanted to deter interracial relations and this idea back in the day put fear in women as sexuality was not something really discussed in popular culture. The truth is most men have average sized penises and a small percentage have above average or large ones.

• Grower versus shower

The myth comes from the fact that most black penises appear larger when in a flaccid state. This dates back many millennia when humanoids roamed the globe as nomadic packs. It is natural physiology that the body "contracts" in cold and expands in heat. Most black people tend to come from warmer climates hence the large show, but once erect the difference in size is minimal at best.

• Its not true. Sorry black men that came here to pump up a stereotype.

There has only been one study where a physician accurately measured and white men had bigger penises. All the others were just asked to either Spring breakers in Mexico or if people could give a round about of their penis length.
    So again...The only measured study by a physician...Not a black guy measuring by starting the ruler under his balls 😂😂...A physician, WHITES WERE ON AVERAGE BIGGER.
    Sorry to be the only person breaking down facts.

• Many studies have been done where they straight up measure males of all colours and in reality this has never been proven.

I have a 'big white penis' but when was the last time you heard the phrase thrown around? Its easier to assume black men have a bigger penis when there are even phrases like 'big black cock' around but when I white guy has a 8-9 inch penis hes just got a 'big dick' theres no 'big white cock' or any other race related phrases, so its easy to reinforce stereotypes by the language we used. I have black friends and most of them admitted they are the average size of 5-5.5 inches, just like the studies say when you measure them.