Are black men's penises bigger than white men?

Asked by: xanax
  • Experience and rationality

Stereotypes are based on some truth, but they can never be used to generalize a population and it be applied to each individual in that population.

Most science says the average penis is 5.5 inches. I've seen +-40 black penis' in my life, categorized below (it's a little embarrassing i know the details):
    5.0-6.0: ~6 (15% average)
    6.0-7.5: ~16 (40% large)
    7.5-11: ~18 (45% enormous)

• Personal experience and some rationality

5.0-6.0: ~6 (15% average)
    6.0-7.5: ~16 (40% large)
    7.5-11: ~18 (45% enormous)

• Many studies have been done where they straight up measure males of all colours and in reality this has never been proven.

I have a 'big white penis' but when was the last time you heard the phrase thrown around? Its easier to assume black men have a bigger penis when there are even phrases like 'big black cock' around but when I white guy has a 8-9 inch penis hes just got a 'big dick' theres no 'big white cock' or any other race related phrases, so its easy to reinforce stereotypes by the language we used. I have black friends and most of them admitted they are the average size of 5-5.5 inches, just like the studies say when you measure them.