Are black men's penises bigger than white men?

Asked by: xanax
  • Generally speaking black men are better hung.

I'm a white guy who grew up in an urban area and played a lot of competitive sports in high school and college, So in locker rooms I saw a lot of both black and white men naked. I can tell you for certain most black men are significantly better hung than most white men. A black man will walk naked through a locker room with his towel around his neck and his dick swinging. Most white guys will wrap their towel around their waist to hide their smaller endowment from view.

• Yes alot bigger.

Porn says it all, all the white cucks with tiny dicks wanting big black dick. Black men are proven to be bigger on average - various articles supporting this - White women will tell you they have from expirience, and the interracial population boom. Enjoy white guys . . .

• Yes alot bigger.

• White Women Love the BBC

My wife was overdue in her pregnancy by almost two weeks. She worked with a black man named Ladavious. She brought him home to have him help me move some furniture. The real reason I found out later was she wanted to cuckold me with him. I agreed. When I saw his monstrous Anaconda, I was a little scared he would hurt our baby. His penis was easily 10-12 inches and had the girth of my forearm. Well, sure enough, after he pounded her for two solid hours non-stop, and filled her, her water broke and she went into labor. She was so stretched out, that she gave birth with almost no pushing! Thank you Ladavious.

• Black Men are Hung Like an Elephant.

Black men on average are a lot larger than us white men. However, I am an Italian male, and I am hung like a whale. Girth is same as soda can, and length is around 9 inches. Girls get scared when they see, or even feel my penis.
    With that said, I must have black DNA in me.

• White men are Inferior to black when in penis size

I'm a white man and my penis is 4.1 inches erect. The black penis that my wife had an affair with was easily 8-9 inches and it wasnt fully erect when i first started watching it happen. Ones they started actually having sex it was bare minimum 9.5- 10 inches. He wasn't a large man too. Growing up all the white kids including myself had little white boy size penises. Tyron and jay were the two black kids close to be in the locker rooms in highschool. They had massive penises. Freshman year of highschool and they must have been about 8 inches. White men get jealous, feel helpless, and submissive/ashamed because they simply have small penis's in comparison to black men. When i saw Tyrone and jays penisfor the first time i felt the pit in my stomach and the feeling of just being so small. When they pulled their penises out they fell and you could tell they had heavy penises because of the sound and how thick the penises were. When I pulled my pants down my little 4.1 in penis flicked straight up because it was so short. I was so fixated on how huge those freshmen kids penises were and how i wanted to have a big penis too. It wasn't just me who would look at their huge penises sway back and forth listing the it clap around. Every white kid in the locker room would cover their small white penises as tryon amd jay would walk by. We all felt so weak around so much bigger penises. My last example of how white men are deep down ashamed and embarrassed of how small their penises are in comparison to black men is when i was a freshman in collage. I at this point had at least 3 white friends lose their girlfriends to muscular goodnlooking black men who had reputations for being hung like moose. Anyway i had dated this one girlfriend freshman year of highshool and i really thought we were happy but I visited her once on break and when i went through her phone she had hidden files of her being pounded by black guys at parties. These were full grown black men at this time so their penises were massive. 10-12 inch penises were all over this file i found. To wrap it all up white men like to be cuckholded because instinctually on a sexual level they are betas and black men are alpha. I watched that same girlfriend make me a cuckhold that same night after finding out. I watched her take 6 huge black penises.... In my T shirt and made film it and i stayed....Because it made my little white penis hard knowing that women I love is being pounded by a penis so much bigger than mine.

• On average, sure, but not really.

Genetics has about a 30% say in dick size and the other 70 is environment so a an African American, on average, will have a smaller dick than a White person raised in Africa. Keep in mind that there is a small amount of variation and most people are between 4 and 7

• Many jealous white men are voting here. That does not change the facts of the matter. Black men ARE bigger worldwide.

It seems like most of the NO votes come from white males, who happen to be the least informed on the average size of men's penises, let alone black ones. Women see more penises than men do, and the few studies which have approached this empirically have proven that black males on average worldwide have the largest penises.

• Blacks are bigger

Look at amateur porn
    Blacks have biologically bigger genitalia
    Black female ovaries is farther in the body to keep them cool
    There are several studies to have proved this as a fact
    Black men are the most desired man on the planet because of their athletic body and huge member

• Blacks are bigger

Look at amateur porn

• What a bunch of bullshit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can all you idiots/cucks who think this is true go and look at some research ๐Ÿ˜‚ there's virtually no difference in average penis size between white males and black males and if there is its by a quarter of a inch, Latinos too, middle eastern and Asian men are barely behind that aswell, it's people like you who push the lie and fantasy that black guys dicks are bigger, and why? Because you watch alot of porn? FOH why don't you take some time while watching porn to search big white dicks I PROMISE you'll find them

• I believed I had a small one whereas if these statistics are true I am above average.

This is probably due to claims by a lot of males that their penis is larger than it actually is. Who would sit amongst their peers and announce that their penis was small. I have seen few, mostly by accident at the gym/pool etc. And I guess little guys just donโ€™t show their penises in public. Itโ€™s good to know that most of us are in the majority when it comes to this. Do our ladies really care. .. ? As for black or white.... Does it really matter in the great scheme of things?

• Nobody cares really

If you are a black man and you want to feel good about yourself for having a "big dick", you're a dumbass

same as White guys being like "boohooo we aren't smaller"

Okay here is the truth

BLACK dicks don't grow as much as a White dick when getting errect, they just stand up and maybe grow like one Inch or two

in the colder regions (aka home of the White men) it was obviously dangerous to just carry arround your almost full lengh all day without it freezing off

in hotter regions, Skin was used to have a bigger surface to sweat (cooling off the Body) = the penis was another surface to produce sweat and cool off the Body temp.

Having a big flacid penis gives a solid Impression of having a big penis, seems Logical right?

It isn't... Your flacid penis LENGH doesn't say anything about the errect lengh

BUT having a thick penis when flacid often indicates that the male who is carrying it does infact have a large penis (since it grows without getting much slimmer or even expands in girth)

this means that: your Skin colour does not define the size of genitals
    it's about how much it grows in length and girth which is only up to the amount of blood that can be stored in your erectile tissue

• It's a racist myth.

I'm an Asian man, and I have 6.3 inches penis. Most people think black people tend to have large penis and asian have small penis. It's nothing but a myth. This is because different people have different size of penis. In my opinion, I think people from Northern Europe have more bigger penis than black people.

• Nothing but a racist myth

Race or ethnicity has no significant correlation with penis size, full stop. This is a tremendously old myth developed for the purpose of dehumanizing blacks, justifying slavery, and provide false reasons for lynching blacks, now repurposed by the porn industry to breed insecurity and to cater to an audience of race fetishists.

• White man has 9 inch cock

My black girlfriend told me it was bigger than her husbands! I only know last time we made love we lost track of her climaxes. I guess her husband only cares for himself. My story is the only one I know about. Most white guys hate big black cocks. Sorry

• Old Racist propaganda

White explorers of the African continent wanted to dehumanize black people and make them seem like animalistic rapists. They wanted to deter interracial relations and this idea back in the day put fear in women as sexuality was not something really discussed in popular culture. The truth is most men have average sized penises and a small percentage have above average or large ones.

• Grower versus shower

The myth comes from the fact that most black penises appear larger when in a flaccid state. This dates back many millennia when humanoids roamed the globe as nomadic packs. It is natural physiology that the body "contracts" in cold and expands in heat. Most black people tend to come from warmer climates hence the large show, but once erect the difference in size is minimal at best.

• Its not true. Sorry black men that came here to pump up a stereotype.

There has only been one study where a physician accurately measured and white men had bigger penises. All the others were just asked to either Spring breakers in Mexico or if people could give a round about of their penis length.
    So again...The only measured study by a physician...Not a black guy measuring by starting the ruler under his balls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...A physician, WHITES WERE ON AVERAGE BIGGER.
    Sorry to be the only person breaking down facts.

• Many studies have been done where they straight up measure males of all colours and in reality this has never been proven.

I have a 'big white penis' but when was the last time you heard the phrase thrown around? Its easier to assume black men have a bigger penis when there are even phrases like 'big black cock' around but when I white guy has a 8-9 inch penis hes just got a 'big dick' theres no 'big white cock' or any other race related phrases, so its easy to reinforce stereotypes by the language we used. I have black friends and most of them admitted they are the average size of 5-5.5 inches, just like the studies say when you measure them.