• Of course they are

Who could deny that Africans and African Americans are people? Have we stepped back in time to the days of the African slave trade? Just because they have darker skin does not make them less human. This is the 21st century! How is it possible some people still think that way?

• Yes they are human

Just because they have a diffrent skin color doesn't mean their not human. I have had a conversation with a black person and I had a great time with him he was a good person. Anyone who thinks black people are not human they are raciest and a jerk. Thanks for reading my side of the argement.

• I hope this is a joke, because I had a good laugh.

I was scrolling through the debates, when I came across "Are Black People Actually People?" I have to admit, this title made me laugh out loud. So, thank you for a good laugh, but I am just going to assume this debate is just a joke. If it's not then you must also have problems functioning in life. But, like I said, you probably made this topic so that people would be infuriated by it and so that it would become a popular debate.

• No they aren't, My bike is gone again

A black stole my bike when I was three never saw it again if there was a god he would stop blacks from stealing my kids and my bicycle. You don't under stand I loved that bike and then a black just took it from me. Every human has some basic morals, if he had morals he would have just left it there proving blacks aren't peoples.

• No they arent

Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people.Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. They are not people.