• I know this guy names nate higgers

Well clearly this is enough of an argument. Under close examination of his name you can see that the black truly are "insuperior." more importantly INSUPERIOR IS NOT A WORD. IT IS INFERIOR YOU STUPID PEOPLE. But whatever because only a black person would think of the word insuperior. Case closed.

• I know this guy names nate higgers

• Black is really bad

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .You can't see black people coming

• Black is really bad

• Anybody can be.

To see those words pop up on my screen when I was only looking to spell a word is crazy. Once upon a time whites were in the same boat they put every other culture in; they were slaves and everything else in the book. So for me to see this about my culture highly upset me because in my eyes everyone is created equally. Why must people only see in a ethnocentric way. I am only 18 and I know the difference between right and wrong. It's very clear how wrong this is so please take this down because this is not an accurate topic of today's society at all. We are all friends and family in the end no matter what skin or place we're born.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Something is wrong with society

My only question is why? Why does a persons pigment change who or what kind of person they are? Yes, some black people are assh#*@s, but as are white people. By the way I am white and am disgusted as to how some people believe a colour can be a personality.