• I know this guy names nate higgers

Well clearly this is enough of an argument. Under close examination of his name you can see that the black truly are "insuperior." more importantly INSUPERIOR IS NOT A WORD. IT IS INFERIOR YOU STUPID PEOPLE. But whatever because only a black person would think of the word insuperior. Case closed.

• I know this guy names nate higgers

• Black is really bad

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .You can't see black people coming

• Black is really bad

• I am disgusted

The person who made this debate is the INFERIOR one. To ask if a whole race full of beautiful souls is "insuperior" is incorrect in every way, shape, and form. Why is this even a question? What makes people think that the pigment of skin, the amount of melanin in the body has anything to do with superiority, intelligence, or character of a person?

• Anybody can be.

To see those words pop up on my screen when I was only looking to spell a word is crazy. Once upon a time whites were in the same boat they put every other culture in; they were slaves and everything else in the book. So for me to see this about my culture highly upset me because in my eyes everyone is created equally. Why must people only see in a ethnocentric way. I am only 18 and I know the difference between right and wrong. It's very clear how wrong this is so please take this down because this is not an accurate topic of today's society at all. We are all friends and family in the end no matter what skin or place we're born.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.

• Anybody can be.