• We wuz kangz

Smacks lips profusely
    SO HOL UP HOL UP
    steals
    SO U BE SAYIN
    gets jiggy wit it
    SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
    eats a skittle
    AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
    checks for nearest KFC
    U BE SAYIN
    collects welfare
    HOL UP HOL UP
    licks teeth then smacks lips
    AYYOO U BE SAYIN
    does the crip walk
    SO U BE SAYIN
    opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
    HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
    tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
    WE WUZ
    dindu nuffins
    FINNA WE WUZ
    sucks air through teeth
    AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
    pulls up sagging pants
    SO WE WUZ
    instinctively looks around for the police
    SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
    faints and then gets up repeatedly
    SOM FINNA
    scopes dem titties
    SO WE WUZ
    shouts at movie theater screen
    SOM FINNA
    chucks spear
    AYYOOO SOM FINNA
    sets down cotton bale
    HOL UP
    strokes welfare check pensively
    WE WUZ
    throws up gang sign
    SOM FINNA
    swings from basket ball hoop
    WE WUZ
    grabs dick and shuffles left and right
    SOM FINNA
    participates in drive by shooting
    HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
    converts to islam
    U SAYIN WE WUZ
    repeated world star yelling in background
    SOM FINNA
    sells crack
    KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    evolves from primate

• Pretty Spooky Individuals

Black people will steal everything you have because they are dirty thieves that have no mirales or standards. They lech off the government with their welfare checks and foots amps. They will rape all woman and childs when they get the chunce. They are filthy bewildered apes that are stopid.

• Not Sure if You're a Racist, or Just Bad at Trolling.

"The division I see is between the Ricks and Mortys that like the Citidel divided, and the rest of us. I see it everywhere I go. I see it in our schools, where they teach Mortys they're all the same because they're threatened by what makes us unique. I see it in the streets, where they give guns to Morty's, so that we're to busy fighting each other to fight the real injustice. I see it in our factory's, where Ricks work for a fraction of their bosses salary even though their identical and have the same IQ. The Citadel's problem isn't homeless Morty's or outraged Ricks. The problem is the Ricks and Mortys feeding on the Citadel's death (and hate). But I have a message for them from the Ricks and Mortys keeping it alive. A message form the Ricks and Mortys who believe in this Citadel, to the Ricks and Mortys that don't. You're outnumbered!" -Rick and Morty.

• History and science confirms it

This may not be politically correct, but science and history confirms that black people AS A RACE are inferior. What many here are ignorant about is that race is more than just about skin color. In fact, "black" isn't even a race; the correct term is "negro". Skull shape is a major way of distinguishing between the different races, and each race has different skull characteristics from one another. I'm not saying that ALL black people are inferior to ALL white people. There certainly are exceptions, but the exceptions don't make the rule. So, why is race even important? Why not look at people individually and ignore race? Because we can't just ignore statistical and scientific findings. For example, it has been shown scientifically that negroes have a lower average IQ than caucasians. It is well established that intelligence is almost exclusively the result of genes. So, therefore, the negro race has undesirable and inferior genes when it comes to intelligence. It has also been shown that negroes have smaller brains on average than the other races (5 percent smaller than caucasians; 6 percent smaller than Mongols). Though brain size isn't necessarily an indication of intelligence, in this case it correlates well with average IQ results of the races. This implies that the genes responsible for intelligence is different in blacks than in whites. History also supports that the negro race is inferior. It has been absent from history (relative to other races, that is) and lacks any great civilization other than the western ones that were initially established by white Berbers. Look how black people lived prior to being enslaved and "civilized" by whites. They lived like animals. Now they are civilized and have adopted a European/western way of life because of white people. The only reason why blacks live better now is because they been civilized and raised in a white culture and white nations. Just because white people domesticated them does not mean they're not inferior. White people have domesticated chimps and gorillas, too. Look at koko the gorilla; she can do some human-like things such as sign language. Does that mean gorillas are not inferior to humans? Does that mean koko is equal to whites? Many here will call me names, but it doesn't change the facts. And, yes, black people were enslaved by whites. So what? What does that have to do with this discussion? Slavery isn't exclusive to black people. Whites have enslaved whites; Mongols have enslaved whites; blacks have enslaved blacks; and whites have enslaved blacks. Blacks are the only ones using it as an excuse because they can't escape poverty and gain success in white nations (not all but most). If anything, it strengthens my point that the negro race is inferior. That is why they were enslaved. Yes, we're all human. However, there is such a thing called divergent evolution.

• They are less intelligent

And they can't create culture. Just look at negroes living in Africa. They would be nothing without whites. In my opinion creatures with iq lower than 90 don't deserve to be called people. They were born to be inferior and work for us. We own them nothing. That's the truth.

• They are less intelligent

• We wuz KANGS

What the fuck even is this question. Anyone who says yes to this debate is seriously fucked. Of course black people arent inferior to white people. All the people who sais yes are inferior to all the people who said no because they are seriously fucked in the head and stupid.

• What the fuck

• Wow people are stupid

Aaaaaa a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a ahhhhh

• In Some Ways Yes, In Others No

Example
    While dark skin better preserves vitamin B, it can also lead to vitamin D deficiency at higher latitudes which in turn can cause fatal cancers affecting the colon, lung and prostate. Dark-skinned people are also at higher risk for rickets, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and multiple sclerosis.

The advantage of light skin at high latitudes is that it allows more sun absorption, leading to increased production of vitamin D3, necessary for calcium absorption and bone growth. The lighter skin of women at higher latitudes most likely results from the higher calcium needs of women during pregnancy and lactation

• Well, I thought that it was a good thing to be able to see both sides of the argument in even the most one-sided debates

But I apparently was wrong. There is no evidence or good debates on the other side of this, just people saying "well obviously black people are the worst people in mankind!". Get a real debate. Better yet, allow me to educate you on the difference: There is a difference in the genetics. Black people have a code in their DNA that gives them a protein or enzyme or something that makes there skin darker. That's it. The only thing that would make the white man "superior" is economy-based; the white man enslaved thousands of Africans many many years ago, and it took many years for them to earn their freedom, and it took more years to be considered equal, but their great great grandparents grew up in a time of racism and inequality and weren't able to get a job, thus each generation so far had more impoverished African-Americans than impoverished White men. Not to mention many people still think cops are racist. There are no numbers or evidence behind the other side's argument, and even if there were, it could easily be explained by the above statement. Thank you, good night!

• Why did you even create this?

The fact that you are using biased reasons to explain yourself tells me that you yourself happen to be highly ignorant. You say that black people do all of these things but so do white people. I view all ethnicities as equal so when you say this it infuriates me. If you want to go on FACTS, white people are more likely to cause mass murders in out country. Does that mean they are inferior? No. I suggest you go live in your closeminded world yourself and not invite people to debate on an issue you have no idea how to debate yourself.

• I'm so Confused.

Are we not in 2016? Maybe people still don't realize that there is EQUALITY FOR ALL. There is no place where in general blacks are inferior to the white man. Not all black people steal or rape. In fact, white people contribute to these activities! Was this a secret? FilthyChink seems to think that black people are "filthy bewildered apes" but he's the "stopid" one.

• Are you Seriously?

They are not thieves because of their skin color, people are not mean, stupid, fat, clumsy because of their skin color or because of their nationality.

Seriously, we should not be talking this anymore, we all know that there are also even white thieves, does that mean they are inferior?

There are no inferiority upon the skin color, it does not exist.