• Blonde hair is thought of as a dying breed

I vote yes based on the fact that many more than not, Miss America, and others, the world, me included, are more attracted to blondes. To add, natural blonde hair is thought to be obsolete, even most blonde babies and kids darkened. A lot of blonde celebrities, natural or bleached/dyed, are well respected in their fields for their attractiveness. If we were to lose the natural blonde hair color, things would be very depressing.

• Blonds just look prettier

Most guys are brown haired so blondies look more girly a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• I agree with that statement.

Blondes are known to be more attractive than others because the appear more in playboys. Yes I agree that blondes are supposed to be dumb but we aren't. And yes I agree that some people think blondes being stupid can lead them to easy sex. We are not dumb tho we are generally just as smart as any other. Just because one blonde is stupid doesn't mean she has to set that example on the rest of us. I'm a straight A student and if I do say so myself in smart and I'm a blonde. I never understood why people had made that assumption they color of your hair has nothing to do with intelligence just your features.

• They stick out more and are more fun than any other hair color

I have no arguments as I've dated all blondes besides one and the one non blonde was boring as to where the blondes were fun, kind, loving and caring compared to the other non blonde I dated and was boring, had no time for me and was more into her ex than me.

• Nordic Blondes Are Stunning

If you travel to the Nordic countries, the land of blondes, you will find the most gorgeous women on Earth. The Nordic genes all around are more attractive, male & female. It's a shame that in our PC culture, blondes are being encouraged to race mix themselves out of existence because they are "racist Nazis." . Diversity doesn't seem to include blondes.

• Rarity is attractivve

Blondes are rare. The less the resource the more the value. Obviously, not all blondes are going to be attractive. But given two women of same facial beauty, same physical beauty and same personality, the blonde woman is going to be more attractive because her traits are rare. What's more, blonde hair and blue eyes are often found together because of genetics. That is a very attractive combination of looks.

• Blonde is a child's hair color

The vast majority of childhood blondes, outgrow the color.

A preference for blondness is a version of pedophilia.
    Only the VERY young, really, have that hair color.

Only women who are desperate to be the breeding-alpha would resort to hair bleaching instead of making efforts to be good friends, brainiacs or great leaders.

• No, every man has his favorite.

I am a dark haired woman, but from what I understand from men, each has his own preference in terms of hair color. There are many men who dream of a blonde, but there are probably just as many who dream of a brunette or a redhead. Childhood influences play a part in this choice.

• What the hell?

No that is stupid if anything that could be racist. Whether the woman hair is, Black, Brown, Blond, Auburn, Chestnut or Red they should all be viewed equally. The thought that men would like blond women more because that blonds are stereotypically dumb so they might think there's more chance to get them in bed. Blonds are no more attractive to men than any other hair colour.

• This is culturally subjective.

Blonds are certainly not considered attractive in every culture, just as thin women are not seen as attractive in a large part of the world. Even in the Western world where blonds are more prevalent, some recent studies show that brunettes are favored as potential long-term mates over blonds by a healthy percentage. Apparently a large part of this is due to the fact that brunettes are perceived as biologically healthier than blonds.

• Being more approachable doesn't necessarily mean attractive.

There have actually been studies on this. One that I just saw (http://elitedaily.Com/life/culture/theres-scientific-reason-men-either-brunettes-blondes/949394/) showed that men, when showed photos, though darker haired women were more attractive on average. However, blonde women are more likely to be approached by men. This is because men consider blondes to be more needy, playful, or unintelligent. ( This study was done in the UK.) Thus they are easier to approach, and considered more attractive to men. However this does vary greatly by country. For example if you go to a country like Germany or Poland you will see more blonds than if you go to America. This is because of sexual selection. We can infer that in those countries blonds are seen as more attractive, whereas in other places they are not.

• I personally prefer brunettes.

I am a blonde who prefers brunettes. I actually used to dye my hair brown because I think it's so much prettier. Though, I read here - https://pinkycloud.com/the-most-fashionable-hair-colours-2016-offered-by-our-hairstylists that blonde hair is in trend this year. For me, if a blonde dyed her hair brunette , she instantly becomes more attractive.