Are Bond girls still the sex symbols they embodied in the 1960s and 1970s?

• Yes, Bond girls are now sex symbols 2.0.

I feel that the Bond girls are the new sexy. They still have that sultry, unobtainable hotness that they've had for decades. However, the new Bond girls have a more modern, sleek, smart vibe that you find in modern day super heroes and villains. They can do it all, 'rule the world', and still be super sexy.

• Bond girls are not the sex symbols they were in the 1960s and 1970s.

While Bond girls are still chosen as sexy and seductive counterparts to 007, the pervasive nature of sex in our culture today strips them of their prominence as sex symbols. These days, celebrities of all sorts are lauded for their looks, and many A-list actors are willing to appear in varying states of nudity on camera. This takes up far more attention than Bond girls do.

• No, I do not think so.

No, I do not think that Bond girls are still the same sex symbols that they embodied in the 1960s and 1970s. Things have changed so much from that generation to today's generation and I don't think that they have the same symbolism that they used to. I have never heard of it anyways and I am 20.

• Bond Girls aren't sex symbols anymore

Being a Bond girl isn't what it used to be. Thanks to the over-emphasised reality stars like the Kardashian family, the standard requires taking off their clothing to show the world everything. The Bond girls have been glossed over because they aren't that extreme. Gone are the days when a lady standing next to James Bond meant being a sex symbol. Now, anyone who wants that title has to be entirely nude, have the images posted online and claim it is art.