• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• Obviously their better

They are better because tv waste energy and costs a lot more than books. Books widen your vocabulary and teach you valuable life lessons while tv teaches you how to slack of and sit on the couch all day. Sure it’s more fun, But books are definently more time efficient.

• Books are better

A book is meant to end. Even the best TV shows get worse and worse as they go on and on and on. A book begins with a story to tell, And it ends once it's through. Every author's book comes to you with a beginning middle and a reassuring end.

• The story sinks in

When you are reading a book, You are concentrating and more aware of the words taking them one by one. But when you are watching TV you are just being fed the words, Not really concentrating that much and you are practically in the unconscious mind, Not concentrating on the words.

• The story sinks in

• Because it increases obacity

Books improve our knowledge and we can get morals from the books which makes us a good citizen in our society and also a special person in our society also we can't get obacity and more last but not the least is that we should read books because knowledge is Devine

• Because it increases obacity

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• Because it increases obacity

• Because it increases obacity

• TV is better in a lot of different ways.

In my opinion I definitely think TV is better than books.

If you watch TV and watch a few channels than you can easily can be inspired by a lot of different people, whereas books you can be inspired by only two people, the author and the illustrator.
    In conclusion Tv provides more variety.

• No I do not like books

Books are made out of paper which uses more trees. Trees are excellent for the environment, we need to keep trees. Trees help to prevent the earth from global warming.Tv use electricity which also affects the environment.The people who are blind need the tv because it has sound so they can hear.The people who are not good at imagining,they need the tv.

• Tv is betta than books

In my opinion tv is way better than books. Like what if your uncle fish is legally blind. He aint gonna read. And man dont want no braille thats for noobs. So hide ya kids hide your wife and watch da tv. Other wise barry will cum 2 ur house and rape you!!!!!!!

• TV is a source of immediate information

Now, why do we say TV is better than reading books? Well, firstly, there are many channels on TV that allow you to be up to date with news on what is happening around the world. For example, ABC, Skynews, CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera give latest information and breaking news. No doubt you can read books to find out about the volcanic eruption in Bali or the floods in India. However, how do you get to know about any news that happened just a few days ago? Of course, by watching the news on TV. By the time you take a book to read, this will be old news and you can't do anything to help

isarica_2001 says2017-01-06T18:02:24.757
Reading is a very important activity and if people watch a lot of TV, they will lost the interest to read books, also some books have pictures so is not an excuse that you will understand better by seeing. The reason why I think books are better is because I don't like to read evem if it's good to my brain so I rhink I should get use to it and the same happens to many people