• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• Books Are Better📖📖📖👍🏻

In My Opinion Books Are Better Because When Kids Read They Try To Picture What They Read And When They Picture Something In A Book They Also Improve Their Creativity
    B- Brilliant -A Book Is Brilliant
    O- Opinion- You Can Choose Any Book You Want - There Are Many Opinions
    O- Orginized- A Book Is Neat
    K- Knowledge📖- A Book Helps You Learn

• Books Are Better📖📖📖👍🏻

B- Brilliant -A Book Is Brilliant
    O- Orginized- A Book Is Neat
    K- Knowledge📖- A Book Helps You Learn

• Books Are Better Than Television

If you are reading you can use your imagination to picture the scene in your mind and you will have to read a lot more in your life so get some practice in now will you can. Reading is educational and watching TV is not good for you and in hurts your eyes first of all, books are better than television because book prompt use of your because you get to decide what the characters,setting,or the plot looks like.
    Secondly books are better than televisions because television cause health problems like wastage of time,electricity,and health it influences negative approaches for children,when they see such an imaginative scenes they do the same Anthe real life.
    Lastly,books or better because he/she is not utilizing their brain reading books is far more imaginative than watching. Almost all the movies are made from books and in all the cases the books are much better than the movies. People who read books are more creative and intelligent than the ones who watch TV so read books and rule the world!! 😉 THANK YOU !!!!!!

• Books Are Better Than Television

• Books Are Better

Books are better because by reading a book our imagination is enhanced and it creates a whole new wide world for you and gives you so much knowledge and by every book you read your imagination expands further and books are a very nice source to utilise your brain. Whereas television just turns you into a lazy person. The joy of reading a book has no bounds, you will only understand it when you read a book willingly with your whole mind concentrating into it. Overall books are far more better than television medically and mentally.

• Books are better

Books are one of the most useful things that have come up in our lives, since 18th BC till present, it serves multiple roles such as education (such as math textbooks because they still are counted as books) and they were the starting resource for all babies (such as the "hungry caterpillar"). They also further enhance the capabilities of imagination by not just displaying the images on a screen, but by letting the people imagine the scene and characters that are in the book and this is a great thing because on things like TV, the characters appearance and setting is already decided so people may not like it, but in books, they usually give the hair color and cloths that they are wearing, so the readers could imagine what the faces would look like depending on their imagination and preferences. Also, books are much more easier to carry around and entertain you, while a TV is a massive bulky thing that you cant carry around anywhere and it needs things like a power cord and cables.

• They suck lots

They suck lots of. They are not needed in this land of earth and they are not educational and books suck.If ypou think books are good your wrong the book should not have been invented.Tv you can watch educational things and have a brain of theere own and computers hate books. Vote for me im awesome

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• Books are better than the movies

Obvisouly books are better because you can picture the scenes in your head. The movies also scew up the book. They leave scenes out of the movie screw the movies they are the worst like harry potter scew that movie loved the book better!!!!!! I would definetly like the book better the the movies. They suck!!!!!!!

• Because harambe said

Afdsg adfgfgaf fgdfagfg afgafgafgdfgadfgfg adgagadg a gafgf a fg ga gfd agafg f adg fg g fgsfg a dfsgafg afgad ag f gaf gag afgfg fg fgafg vb dfhbhdsgbf dsh h hjbfhdbf iusdhweurh nu hdirf hh dufhsydrf7e8y453277834 hf h h f yr786r23r 7yadfsdfwey467eyfd uyf7ye7ryasduyfae 7eyr uyhdsf u uyryadf d d

• Tv is good but books not so much

I think i might be the only serious one to point out facts that tv and books may or may not have.

Tv has educational channels and shows for a purpose, to learn, to live, to laugh, not to mention it has drama, comedy, action, romance, news, horror and more.
    Books include drama, romance, action. But are really lacking
    originality when it comes to a new book.

I cant say much but thats all i have in my opinion

ps be serious guys

• Books are boring

The books are boring to read but the televisions are the best one to entertain us, and for studies there are many other channels in tv other than cartoons, there are many news channels also for general knowledge, and many sports channels too. This makes books boring. In books we just have to see the words that sit.

• They suck lots

isarica_2001 says2017-01-06T18:02:24.757
Reading is a very important activity and if people watch a lot of TV, they will lost the interest to read books, also some books have pictures so is not an excuse that you will understand better by seeing. The reason why I think books are better is because I don't like to read evem if it's good to my brain so I rhink I should get use to it and the same happens to many people