• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• I guess so

I do think tv is better than books, but based on facts, and real live studies, no it's not. There are too many channels to watch so we can never get up, it the reason why most people are acting like idiots, but most of all, a recent study shows that watching 1 hour of tv can take 22 minutes away from your life! And overall kids can't stop watching, so that is a huge problem for lots

• Books are much much better for your mind.

Books do not damage your eyesight, hurt your mind, or keep you restless in bed or at school. A book encourages much more creativity and keeps your mind ready and on. Finally, they are much more appreciated because on this website alone, Debate.Org, more people think books are a better choice.

• Books are better than the movies

Obvisouly books are better because you can picture the scenes in your head. The movies also scew up the book. They leave scenes out of the movie screw the movies they are the worst like harry potter scew that movie loved the book better!!!!!! I would definetly like the book better the the movies. They suck!!!!!!!

• Books are indeed better than TV

If we should read a book from which a movie is made, it would be fair to agree that the book version is better because it is more detailed and more interesting. The persons who create tv shows and movies follow a storyline which is written so why is it that we want to watch television more than books?

• Book are the best

Tv is a wastage of time because watching has not even close to thinking. Watching cartoons is all imaginary like tom and jerry its all based on a part where a cat is trying to murder a mouse. And it all equals to the cat's getting punished by every trap in the world.

• Because I said so

Because I said
    uhuhjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhuhguigigihiuhui hhhhh hh7hjg hhhhhh hhhhh hhh h h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h hh h h hh h hh h hh h hh h h h hh h hh h h hh h hh h h h h h h

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• Books are better than the movies

• Because harambe said

Afdsg adfgfgaf fgdfagfg afgafgafgdfgadfgfg adgagadg a gafgf a fg ga gfd agafg f adg fg g fgsfg a dfsgafg afgad ag f gaf gag afgfg fg fgafg vb dfhbhdsgbf dsh h hjbfhdbf iusdhweurh nu hdirf hh dufhsydrf7e8y453277834 hf h h f yr786r23r 7yadfsdfwey467eyfd uyf7ye7ryasduyfae 7eyr uyhdsf u uyryadf d d

• Tv is good but books not so much

I think i might be the only serious one to point out facts that tv and books may or may not have.

Tv has educational channels and shows for a purpose, to learn, to live, to laugh, not to mention it has drama, comedy, action, romance, news, horror and more.
    Books include drama, romance, action. But are really lacking
    originality when it comes to a new book.

I cant say much but thats all i have in my opinion

ps be serious guys

• Books are boring

The books are boring to read but the televisions are the best one to entertain us, and for studies there are many other channels in tv other than cartoons, there are many news channels also for general knowledge, and many sports channels too. This makes books boring. In books we just have to see the words that sit.

• They suck lots

They suck lots of. They are not needed in this land of earth and they are not educational and books suck.If ypou think books are good your wrong the book should not have been invented.Tv you can watch educational things and have a brain of theere own and computers hate books. Vote for me im awesome

• They suck lots