• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• Yes for book

• Book is very interesting and the book is very important for Humans

• Books are way more better than tv!

Books are educational and creative. They spark imaginations and don't waste time or electricity. They improve your spelling and vocabulary skills without straining your eyes. You can carry books anywhere you want to, unlike TV's. Books also entertain people without damaging your eyesight. Why do you think kids these days where glasses?! BOOKS ARE BETTER THAN TELEVISION!!

• Books are better than tv

Books gives us imagination whereas television losts it. Television makes is violent and it pains our eyes too. But books are really fascinating. We can develop our creativity and there are a lot of books which helps in studies. We can read GK books to know about the world. It is so better than tv

• G g g

I was going on the train trip and went back and moved on to a train train and went outside with a bunch on my dad he was scared of my life and dad was the dad and my sister was a very good thing she was a good sister to the sister of my dad who had been a very happy sister and dad said the young woman that she is the young queen of a king who was a very

• They suck lots

They suck lots of. They are not needed in this land of earth and they are not educational and books suck.If ypou think books are good your wrong the book should not have been invented.Tv you can watch educational things and have a brain of theere own and computers hate books. Vote for me im awesome

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• Books are better than the movies

Obvisouly books are better because you can picture the scenes in your head. The movies also scew up the book. They leave scenes out of the movie screw the movies they are the worst like harry potter scew that movie loved the book better!!!!!! I would definetly like the book better the the movies. They suck!!!!!!!

• Because harambe said

Afdsg adfgfgaf fgdfagfg afgafgafgdfgadfgfg adgagadg a gafgf a fg ga gfd agafg f adg fg g fgsfg a dfsgafg afgad ag f gaf gag afgfg fg fgafg vb dfhbhdsgbf dsh h hjbfhdbf iusdhweurh nu hdirf hh dufhsydrf7e8y453277834 hf h h f yr786r23r 7yadfsdfwey467eyfd uyf7ye7ryasduyfae 7eyr uyhdsf u uyryadf d d

• Tv is good but books not so much

I think i might be the only serious one to point out facts that tv and books may or may not have.

Tv has educational channels and shows for a purpose, to learn, to live, to laugh, not to mention it has drama, comedy, action, romance, news, horror and more.
    Books include drama, romance, action. But are really lacking
    originality when it comes to a new book.

I cant say much but thats all i have in my opinion

ps be serious guys

• Books are boring

The books are boring to read but the televisions are the best one to entertain us, and for studies there are many other channels in tv other than cartoons, there are many news channels also for general knowledge, and many sports channels too. This makes books boring. In books we just have to see the words that sit.

• They suck lots

isarica_2001 says2017-01-06T18:02:24.757
Reading is a very important activity and if people watch a lot of TV, they will lost the interest to read books, also some books have pictures so is not an excuse that you will understand better by seeing. The reason why I think books are better is because I don't like to read evem if it's good to my brain so I rhink I should get use to it and the same happens to many people