• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• Books are better

We don't even have a TV, and we have survived just fine so far. Studies show that watching TV makes kids more aggressive and to have lower verbal reasoning ability. Staring at screens all day is not good for you. Same idea with the cell phone. Books are portable. You can bring them anywhere. Instant entertainment! TV, not so much. It is also fun. I love books. So many original stories. Much better then a Sponge Bob cartoon. Have you realized that most TV shows and movies are based off a book? And that most books are better that the movie? Take Lord of the Rings for instance, the real book is much better and has many more details then the movie. All in all, books are not only healther then TV, but also more amusing

• Books are better

• Books are better

• Books are clearly better

I wholeheartedly believe that
    ~watching tv weakens your eyes
    ~makes you lazy
    ~makes you fat
    and most importantly tv interferes with your studies,when you watch tv you can't stop so if you can't stop when will you study for school.When we watch tv then we get addicted to it which is mentaly very bad for us.

• Books are clearly better

I wholeheartedly believe that
    ~watching tv weakens your eyes
    ~makes you lazy
    ~makes you fat

• Reading is better than watching T.V.

This is because when we are watching T.V. then we are only in the world of friction and we get addicted to watch T.V. Our eyesight becomes poor slowly we can't see anything at a early age. We get specs at a early age. So T.V. is not good for our physical as well as for our mental health.
    On other side reading benefits as we do not get specs at a early age .
    Reading benefits us as we have only one book and as T.V. we can't change any channel. So our full focus is only on reading book and we get more knowledge than we get in T.V. as in book our grammar and our vocabulary also increases a lot.

• They suck lots

They suck lots of. They are not needed in this land of earth and they are not educational and books suck.If ypou think books are good your wrong the book should not have been invented.Tv you can watch educational things and have a brain of theere own and computers hate books. Vote for me im awesome

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• TV is a source of immediate information

Now, why do we say TV is better than reading books? Well, firstly, there are many channels on TV that allow you to be up to date with news on what is happening around the world. For example, ABC, Skynews, CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera give latest information and breaking news. No doubt you can read books to find out about the volcanic eruption in Bali or the floods in India. However, how do you get to know about any news that happened just a few days ago? Of course, by watching the news on TV. By the time you take a book to read, this will be old news and you can't do anything to help

• Television is better than Books in the current World.

We can watch the world from your home where as books cannot show the facts. It reduces cost of traveling. We have so many choices instantly. It is time saving. We can save trees by not using paper. It always depends upon what books you read and what programs you watch.

• TV is better than old biographies.

TV has pictures, colors, and entertaining plots that you can watch. Books u have to learn how to read. That's awful. Learning how to READ is unimaginable. I don't know why people read books. Books are informational and better than TV. Tv is stupid. Books let u be smart and TV is dumm.

• TV is better than old biographies.

• TV is better than old biographies.

isarica_2001 says2017-01-06T18:02:24.757
Reading is a very important activity and if people watch a lot of TV, they will lost the interest to read books, also some books have pictures so is not an excuse that you will understand better by seeing. The reason why I think books are better is because I don't like to read evem if it's good to my brain so I rhink I should get use to it and the same happens to many people