• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• Books are better than tv because books help you to understand and increase your vocabulary while tv cannot

Tv is good we should watch educational programmes
    but it corrupts the minds of a child and books can't . Books are far better than tv
    And tv can waist your time,electricity and look at reading do we watch what people wrote we read it and vote for reading I'm awsome

• Books (true friend)

Today I will talk about why the books are more useful than watching TV
    Of course there are a lot of people, especially teenagers do not like the books, and if I asked them to tell me why, because it is boring and long
    And also does not make us the best among our friends
    But if you come back to yourself, you know what you said that was not the real reason
    And who thinks in that bad way is really someone retarded
    Books are not just texts arranged in paper
    Each book takes you to a new mood new adventure new feelings and new novel
    TV is a technological device
    People watching him, for news programs and animation
    There are many people love books more than TV and I'm with them in this, and I will give you the reasons why reading is better than TV
    reading encourages communication with the brain. The reader learns about a personal, they place themselves In their place, which encourages their brain activity.
    Several readers who are reading the same book to develop their own unique version. For example, one person may see a sea of ​​darkness, while someone else sees it green. When you watch TV, there's only one way to explain it. Unlike television, there is no danger of losing its place . They do not have to stay up late to finish the episode on the TV, they only need to put the book down.
    It is possible that the book takes anywhere and read without disturbing others. It is socially acceptable. It’s quiet. You can do it ANYWHERE including places with no cell service, electricity, wifi, or satellite transmission. Your mother will not mind if you do.
    It’s private, just you and the author linking minds and ideas. TV and movies have been around for less than 100 years. Books have been written for thousands and thousands of years. Everything you need to know is in them.Most of the original films taken from books. There are no commercials in the books.They are so much fun to pick out!
    For the tv it's Damaging more than its benefitsit's damaging
    its damaging is
    Busy parents for their children; as of watching television for more than one hour a day make them neglect their children physically and emotionally. .Bad Tradition for some serious scenes on tv TV is causing weakness in the matter
    The rise in obesity , heart disease, diabetes, and also makes you lazy
    In the end Definitely I prefer books because it is a true friend and does not fool you and do not waste your time

• Yes for book

• Book is very interesting and the book is very important for Humans

• They suck lots

They suck lots of. They are not needed in this land of earth and they are not educational and books suck.If ypou think books are good your wrong the book should not have been invented.Tv you can watch educational things and have a brain of theere own and computers hate books. Vote for me im awesome

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• Books are better than the movies

Obvisouly books are better because you can picture the scenes in your head. The movies also scew up the book. They leave scenes out of the movie screw the movies they are the worst like harry potter scew that movie loved the book better!!!!!! I would definetly like the book better the the movies. They suck!!!!!!!

• Because harambe said

Afdsg adfgfgaf fgdfagfg afgafgafgdfgadfgfg adgagadg a gafgf a fg ga gfd agafg f adg fg g fgsfg a dfsgafg afgad ag f gaf gag afgfg fg fgafg vb dfhbhdsgbf dsh h hjbfhdbf iusdhweurh nu hdirf hh dufhsydrf7e8y453277834 hf h h f yr786r23r 7yadfsdfwey467eyfd uyf7ye7ryasduyfae 7eyr uyhdsf u uyryadf d d

• Tv is good but books not so much

I think i might be the only serious one to point out facts that tv and books may or may not have.

Tv has educational channels and shows for a purpose, to learn, to live, to laugh, not to mention it has drama, comedy, action, romance, news, horror and more.
    Books include drama, romance, action. But are really lacking
    originality when it comes to a new book.

I cant say much but thats all i have in my opinion

ps be serious guys

• Books are boring

The books are boring to read but the televisions are the best one to entertain us, and for studies there are many other channels in tv other than cartoons, there are many news channels also for general knowledge, and many sports channels too. This makes books boring. In books we just have to see the words that sit.

• They suck lots

isarica_2001 says2017-01-06T18:02:24.757
Reading is a very important activity and if people watch a lot of TV, they will lost the interest to read books, also some books have pictures so is not an excuse that you will understand better by seeing. The reason why I think books are better is because I don't like to read evem if it's good to my brain so I rhink I should get use to it and the same happens to many people