• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• YES books are better

Books can teach you so much more than TV. I am doing a report for class, and no matter how much people say that educational shows are good for you, they actually don't teach you as much as a good ol' book can. I have all A's in school, and i turn on the TV like once every 2 MONTHS, and i am surviving just fine!!!

• Books are Better that TV!

TV makes people have glasses and make people's eyes red. Whereas books expand your knowledge and make pictures in your mind. If you where to go on a holiday, you could't bring a whole television with you, but a book is very lightweight and easy to carry. Books also don't waste electricity.

• I like tv,

But netflix is better, you can see what ever you whant in any moment you dont need to wait to see your pogram you can search and it is done and also you cant stop if you need to make something and finally for my netflix is life. XOXO GOSSIP GIRL

• I like tv,

• Books are much better than TV.

A book gets working on improving your imagery and imagination.It allows your brain to form its own pictures and images. While reading what characters say, you can form voices and a soundtrack fore each character after analyzing their characteristics and personal properties. A book gives you an explanation of the plot in a way TV cannot.

Now we can clearly conclude that books are better than TV

• Books are clearly better

Because books have information to support what they are saying and if you are reading you are using your brain to picture what they are saying which strengths your imagination. Books also can be just as interesting as TV if you find the right book.

Student finding info for debate.

• They suck lots

They suck lots of. They are not needed in this land of earth and they are not educational and books suck.If ypou think books are good your wrong the book should not have been invented.Tv you can watch educational things and have a brain of theere own and computers hate books. Vote for me im awesome

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• TV is better than old biographies.

TV has pictures, colors, and entertaining plots that you can watch. Books u have to learn how to read. That's awful. Learning how to READ is unimaginable. I don't know why people read books. Books are informational and better than TV. Tv is stupid. Books let u be smart and TV is dumm.

• TV is better than old biographies.

• TV is better than old biographies.

• TV is better than old biographies.

• TV is better than old biographies.

isarica_2001 says2017-01-06T18:02:24.757
Reading is a very important activity and if people watch a lot of TV, they will lost the interest to read books, also some books have pictures so is not an excuse that you will understand better by seeing. The reason why I think books are better is because I don't like to read evem if it's good to my brain so I rhink I should get use to it and the same happens to many people