• Books are better than technology

Why should we watch TV when there are so many interesting books . Why should we use technical things when there are river of books some say that TV is better and some say that books are better but I known that books are obviously better. I think that we all should say books are better

• Yes it is

Books are better than T.V because T.V can cause so many problems like wastage of time, electricity and health. It influences negative appraoch for children, when they saw such an imaginative scenes they do same in real life as well and they can also watch bad things so thats not good for them.While book reading is more informative and cannot immerse bad things in the mind of children.

• Books are so much better than television.

Television rots your mind. When you are watching television you are not utilizing your brain, you are just absorbing things fed to you. When you read a book, you have to envision the story in your mind and act out the figures in your head. You use your senses to "see" the story.

• No producers searching for ratings

While television offers more bang-for-your-buck, what are you really getting? Can you honestly sum up a 500 page book (Grapes of Wrath) into a 2 hour movie? You can, but the information is diluted.

Not only that but you kill creativity, vocabulary, and problem solving skills by not encouraging reading.

• Books are better for your health.

Books let your imagination flow, especially as a young child. Television can be so harmful to your body and mind. It has been shown that television is one of the causes of obesity, which is a big problem. TV shows also don't let kids think for themselves. They just feed pre-made images into their minds. Books let you imagine your own scenes and characters the way you want. Also, your eyes won't get blinded by the bright screen of a television if you pick up a book instead.

• Reading is better

I used to read books but later on books started to get damaged and some e of them weigh a lot and i couldnt carry them a lot like for instance the Jack Reacher series of which books are around and above 400 pages. I switched to ebooks and it proved to be betterthere is a lot of space in my device and ebooks dont weigh at all the jack reacher book never go back had been made into a movie but i found out that the movie had a lot of facts placed in the wrong order to satisfy the viewers senses and the book was entirely different.

• Are books better than television

Yes , book are better than television , in a book you can imagine what the characters look like and imagine what the setting look like . TV can make you unhealthy you can be sitting there watching it for hours and not even notice it. People may not like to read and prefer to watch TV but TV can make it hard for you to remember things that you have can to do .TV can also damage your eyes from the bright screen .

• Books help people learn.

Books help you gain knowledge in language arts if you read. Books are like memorizing for a spelling test. The words stick in your head, and can be useful for grammar work. It'll be easier to spell the words when you really need them. People should turn off their television and read more books.

• Books are way better than television

Books are more beneficial than television. Look at all of the movies on television then go to the library assuming you know what that is and look up some of the movies i bet you would find more than one book on that movie. That is the truth on books/movies.

• Books are way better than television

• No, they're not.

No, I do not think that books are better than television. I'm not a very avid reader, and when I do read a book, I'm a very slow reader. But I love a good comedy or drama series on television. It's easy to just forget your troubles for an hour and immerse yourself into another world, and television does that for me better than books.

• No books are not at all better then television

Books can never be better then television because tv always helps us to refresh oneself and never lat us be bore but if we compare books with television then it is clear that tv is far far better then books. Books r soooo boring to read and r soooooo sooooo long and so much to read whereas tv is very awesome and interesting to watch.............

• Ofcourse for a human being to understand it has to use his/her brain

Unless the brain is used no human being can understand any medium. Be it TV or books. By watching the television people can create a make believe situation and think. "What if they would go left? They would be saved, wouldn't they?" Even viewing tv requires brains. And moreover we can watch television in the dark. But to read a book you need the lights on. Which also wastes electricity.

• No books are not better than television

No, I do not think that books are better than television since tv gives you much more options that are both readily available and are free to many users. Books have their place in entertainment, I think that reading is not as popular as it used to be and has been replaced by television.

• TV is better in a lot of different ways.

In my opinion I definitely think TV is better than books.

If you watch TV and watch a few channels than you can easily can be inspired by a lot of different people, whereas books you can be inspired by only two people, the author and the illustrator.
    In conclusion Tv provides more variety.

• No I do not like books

Books are made out of paper which uses more trees. Trees are excellent for the environment, we need to keep trees. Trees help to prevent the earth from global warming.Tv use electricity which also affects the environment.The people who are blind need the tv because it has sound so they can hear.The people who are not good at imagining,they need the tv.

• Tv is betta than books

In my opinion tv is way better than books. Like what if your uncle fish is legally blind. He aint gonna read. And man dont want no braille thats for noobs. So hide ya kids hide your wife and watch da tv. Other wise barry will cum 2 ur house and rape you!!!!!!!

• TV is a source of immediate information

Now, why do we say TV is better than reading books? Well, firstly, there are many channels on TV that allow you to be up to date with news on what is happening around the world. For example, ABC, Skynews, CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera give latest information and breaking news. No doubt you can read books to find out about the volcanic eruption in Bali or the floods in India. However, how do you get to know about any news that happened just a few days ago? Of course, by watching the news on TV. By the time you take a book to read, this will be old news and you can't do anything to help

• Television is better than Books in the current World.

We can watch the world from your home where as books cannot show the facts. It reduces cost of traveling. We have so many choices instantly. It is time saving. We can save trees by not using paper. It always depends upon what books you read and what programs you watch.

• TV is better than old biographies.

TV has pictures, colors, and entertaining plots that you can watch. Books u have to learn how to read. That's awful. Learning how to READ is unimaginable. I don't know why people read books. Books are informational and better than TV. Tv is stupid. Books let u be smart and TV is dumm.

isarica_2001 says2017-01-06T18:02:24.757
Reading is a very important activity and if people watch a lot of TV, they will lost the interest to read books, also some books have pictures so is not an excuse that you will understand better by seeing. The reason why I think books are better is because I don't like to read evem if it's good to my brain so I rhink I should get use to it and the same happens to many people