• JOJO likes her BOWBOW

I think bows are pretty cute and that they should have for every school in every color. Bows are cute because they help me look more confident which makes me more confident and sure that I am ready for whatever obstacle comes my way tomorrow, today, or any day. BOWS!!!!

• The Doctor thinks so

Obviously, if The Doctor thinks something is cool, it's cool. More over, every time anyone questions the coolness of The Doctor's bow tie, he quickly shoots them down, saying only, "Bow ties are cool." Who are you to argue with a Time Lord? You, sir do not have any right.

• My dog has a bowtie

My dog has a bowtie :0 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . ..................... ..

• Yes . . .

I wear bow ties often.

. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. .

Posted by: TBR
  • Not enough people wear them.

They are particularly nice in appearance. I find it a shame that people do not wear them on more than simply fancy occasions.

They should really consider removing the word limit on these opinions; typing meaningless sentences like these are rather tedious and ultimately they accomplish absolutely nothing. At all.

• It's all about personal opinion, and willingness.

What I mean about willingness is about being willing to fall in the bandwagon with everyone else. I have seen some nasty bandwagons in my rather short time on this planet Earth(I'm 15), but I know that whether this is a good or bad one- it is a harmless one. That, and I am a die-hard Doctor Who fan(which is what I'm assuming this is about), so yes, bow ties are cool, the Doctor is awesome, and I have nothing else to say on that.
    I do have more to say on Bandwagons, however. It's all about personal opinions and beliefs. I have seen trends that everyone around me seems to follow- the necessity to be on social media all the time, for one(I should make that a debate), and I have made sure I do my best to stay away from those sorts of things and people. And I am happy.
    I do respect the people who say no on this argument. Nt everyone likes the Doctor. All I have to say about that is that I am sorry to hear it.

• If you like it, it is cool!

I think that what is cool is what an individual wants to wear. To be true to oneself and original is to be cool. Personally I would not wear a bow tie, but I have a lot of respect for anyone that is brave enough to wear and do whatever makes he or she happy.

• Subjectivity is the name of the game...

It depends. You could think that bow ties are the coolest thing since the Ice Age, or you could think that they make you look like either clowns or Doctor Who fans. (Which you also may think is cool.)

Personally, I prefer normal ties, if I have to wear one, but in the end? It's up to you. I don't feel the need to police your opinions, nor am I morally obliged, or even allowed to. What you think is yours to think. Thoughts are free. So in the end, it comes down to you.

Do you think that bow ties are cool? If you do, then they are. If you don't? Then they aren't. It's that simple.

By the stars and knowledge, I shall seek only the truth.

• Sure They Are

Man there is nothing wrong with wearing a bow tie on occasion. I mean that occasion is most likely a very special one but there's certainly no shame in it. So I say that wearing a bow tie every once in awhile is a cool and fashionable thing to do.

• Bow ties cooler than ever

I agree with the general consensus that bow ties are becoming even cooler as years go by. People want to keep the old traditions alive and less people are used to them, so keeping them around is nice and should be encouraged. We should teach them to our children so they don't become lost.

• Bill Nye only

Bow ties aren't "cool", but I do appreciate the novelty. It seems that most people that wear bow ties, aside from someone like Bill Nye, wear them specifically for the novelty, and not because they enjoy them. Wearing them for that reason is certainly not "cool" and more likely than not counterproductive.