• Just because it's weird/strange/out-of-the-ordinary doesn't mean their rights should be infringed upon

Who are to judge others for their eccentricities. If you don't like it, don't hang out with that person (...Though you may be missing out on meeting someone with an extremely different, diverse, and interesting point of view). It's not our right - no the governments - to endorse our own beliefs on another life.

As long as they are not hurting anyone else, how does it matter?

• Let them be them!

It may be weird, or strange to find a guy dressing up as a female, but that doesn't matter because it's none of your concern. If you don't like it, don't hang out with them, or try to ignore them. Let them express who they are instead of telling them: "No it's wrong, stop doing that."
    Do YOU want people commenting on how you look (making insults and remarks for who you are?) Treat others the way you want to be treated.

• It is just weird.

It is plain weird.....
    It isn't right, and not cool. I am not saying I would hang around them, but the act of it and seeing it isn't cordial. I have a few friends like that but, in my opinion, not favorable. Please someone answer this. And share what you guys think.