• Boys are not better than girls

Boys think they are better than girls just because it was originally a boys sport. I think it is just because boys think they are better but girls just don't admit to playing because we are sick of being bullied all the time just because we play a original game that was ment for boys

• I do not think boys are better than girls in soccer!

I think boys are not better than girls in soccer because I play at school and outside school and there is no way the boys are better than me at school. It's about 50% - 50% actually. I tackle them, most of the time I succeed they tackle me most of the time the succeed. However because i'm a girl personally my opinionis girls are WAY better at everthing

• My name is jeff

My name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff vmy name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff

• http://www.football-bible.com/soccer-info/best-soccer-player-ever.html all men by the by

Sorry got to say no. I'm not a man pig or whatever but I got to say I've only met about two good girl soccer players in my life time that were nice and cool. But I have been playing for about a month and I destroyed both girls on my own with out any help. Still, no hate directed at girls but they both had five WHOLE years of experience more than me and I won the game on my own 15-2. Sorry If I have insulted anyone with this commit and I'm sincerely sorry for my words.

• There's no way to determine!

Just because there is more attention on boys soccer then girls soccer does not mean that boys are better then girls. There is no way to determine which sex is better! But do boys play more soccer then girls, maybe. Do they play better, no way to determine (anyways its all based on opinion). How can you answer question when its not based on fact?