• This is ridiculous!

Ok, im going to come right out, burgers are not my favorite, BUT I LOVE THEM!!! However, the negative side turned it into a vegetarian argument so here goes. I think it is just plain silly to say that we should not kill cows or other animals for food! I've never been given a good reason why! If its for health purposes i don't get it! Protein people! Ok, so you get protein in beans, but meat is still better! Can't you just picture that succulent steak? Slathered in gravy and mashed potatoes? Or that greasy burger toped with every morsel the cook could find in the kitchen? Ok, so the healthy people have a point, as long as you eat like me! :D but animal cruelty people need to wake up and smell the bacon! ;D

• I don't eat meat.

Burgers are made of dead cows. I find the idea of eating a dead animal gross, even though it is natural for us. Another reason I don;t like burgers is because I like cows and do not want them to be killed unnecessarily. If I were starving I would eat a burger but otherwise I'll stick with vegetarian food like cheese pizza, ravioli, macaroni, Asian noodles, spaghetti, salad, cheesecake, rice pudding, grilled cheese, quesadillas, bread, vanilla ice cream, cherry pie, creme brule, apple pie and waffles.

• No no no

N o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o oo o o o o o o oo o o o

Posted by: bvc