• Love cake more

A say cake because you can do whatever you want with it cookies are kind of plain and you can have more servings of cake in one batch you would have to buy a lot of batter for cookies,and because than are fluffier than cookies and softer when you eat it.

• Hell yeah cakes are better

I dont even need to support this because it is just straight up facts
    b o o m b e a t t h a t. B u t y o u. C a n t. B e c a u s e y o u k n o w t h a t i m. R i g h t

• Hell yeah cakes are better

• Cake is love, cake is life.

Cake is obviously 34774737373837463 times better than cookies. Why, you ask? Because cake… IS CAKE.

Literally, that is the perfect reason for why cake is better, cake is literally amazing and nothing can beat it, not even sex.

People may say that cookies are better, but I assure you they aren't.

• Cake is Better!

Ever had your teeth hurt? It hurts to chew cookies. Cake is nice and fluffy and requires little tooth hurt.

Cookies also take to long to bake. You need to hang out in the kitchen because it is rarely just one batch. Two layers of cake can be put in the oven at the same time.

Frosting encourages creativity and is considered an art form. Therefore cake is more cultured.

• Cake is better.

Cakes are much better then cookies. There are just so many more possibilities that you can do with a cake then you can with a cookie. Along with that, there is a lot more cake when you make one, and is able to given out to more people in bigger servings.

• Cakes are AWESOME!

Think of the things you can do and decorate with a cake! You can make cupcakes, regular cakes, and make awesome designs. And, cakes are better tasting. They are awesomely amazing! And what dessert is at your birthday party, one of the most awesome days of the year? CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum.

• I ❤️ Cookies

Cookies are way better than cakes. And cookies can be chewy and crunchy. And if you people love cakes so much, you can just make a cake out of a bunch of cookies. Long Live Cookies! They are tasty and awesome, and if you don't like it you are dumb!

• Cookies are far more superior...

Have you ever heard of eating cake with your fingers? Or putting cake in a bag to bring to school? I didn't think so. The reason i find cookies far more...Well, superior, is because:
    -compact-able; easy to carry around
    -you can use your hands to eat; whose ever heard of eating a cookie with a fork and a knife?
    -far more selections: more than 116 flavors
    -very easy to bake, different kinds of cookies take less than 10 minutes to bake
    -can have different textures: crunchy, fluffy, soft, and if you like it...Burnt!
    -come in greater quantities: you can only bake one 2 layer cake in an oven at a time, but with cookies you can bake a dozen at one time
    that is my opinion but if you think differently that's okay. But just remember...

• Cookies are great

Cookie are much more better then cakes because they are healthier,good to make for several people and can make many designs.They are healthier because they have less sugar then a regular cake and the Icing would just be too much for the body. Cookies are great to make for several people because in a cake only has limited space and for cookies you can make several batches depending on the size of you're oven. Cookies may be small but are still great for designing. You can make different designs such as disney ,universal ,fruit and many many more designs.

• Cookies are the embodiment of the universe!

COOKIES ARE TO AWESOME TO EVEN BE COMPARED TO CAKES! Cookies you can share them easily because they come in multiples. Cake is harder to find harder to make and more expensive. Cookies are pretty good as a snack and cake sometimes has to much icing and icing makes me sick! So if you're looking for the answer its cookies. P.S cookies are just plain awesome P.P.S you don't even need to ask this question its obvious that cookies won by a land slide.

• Of course not

Cookies are much better than cakes. Hello Girl Scouts, Oreos, and Chips A Hoy (or however you spell that ....) Cookies that are healthy also turn out way better than healthy cakes. Cookies are also much better because they can be eaten warm (chocolate chips cookies!!) , cold (frozen thin mints are the BEST!!!!) or room temperature.

• Cookies are the best thing in the world

I say cookies are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than cake!!!!!!!!!!! How could you say that cookies are worse than cake?! It’s a cookie it could be chocolate chip, sugar, and blueberry. It’s easy to get cookies and to make them too. It’s not so easy to make cake though. Cake is nice and all but if I eat it all the time I'd get sick of it but I’d never EVER get sick of cookies. I mean seriously a cookie is A COOKIE but cake is a cake. Cake is nice for a treat but a cookie you can eat whenever and who doesn't like Girl Guide cookies? Cookies are a nice snack when you’re hungry, sweet sweet cookies ,and do you eat CAKE as a snack I THINK NOT!!!!!

• Benefits of Cookies

Cookies have many more benefits than cake does:
    no need for knives to be used to portion cookies
    more flavors of cookies
    cookies are more portable
    sturdier build, cake tends to fall apart
    on the vein of knives, cookies are easier to share since you have to make them by multiples.
    Cookies For the Win!

• Because cookies are tinier!

On December 2, it's my birthday, I tried to eat up a birthday cake, but I couldn't. Because IT'S REALLY BIG! I could eat only 1/8 pieces of the cake. But cookies are very small and easy to cook. If you have leisure time, you can eat a sheet of cookie! Very simple. Exactly, cakes are very delicious, but cookies are as delicious as them.
    So, Cookies are better than cakes:)

• Cookies for the win

Cookies are WAY better than cake because it has a way better taste and cookies are amazing. :D cake is bland and boring. I would pick cookies over cake any day and also they make cookie cakes if you are a fan of both. I love cookies, theres so many choices

• The Cookie Monster

Cookies are much better than cakes. Have you every heard of the cake monster? No because it doesn't exist. But everybody have heard of the cookie monster. The cookie monster is amazing, he is the height of American culture because, even though he cannot eat cookies, he still eats cookies!! Because the cookie monster is awesome, cookies are awesome.
    Got Cookie?