• This is an absurd question

I am a fourth generation born Canadian (currently living in Canada). The last time I donated blood in 2014, I noticed that the blood flowing from my vein was red, so the likelihood that I am human is rather high. Furthermore, I am not offended by the question due to the inherent absurdity of the premise. I also wonder why this poll is in the Music category. Perhaps asking whether or not Justin Bieber is an alien would have been slightly more useful and entertaining?

• I'm half canadian

It's not easy have a tail grown out your butt being an alien and sure the suction cups in my fingers get annoying but I'm proud to be a alien and I won't let nobody else tell me other wise i will also wage world domination so be ready humans

• Really? Of course they are human!

This isn't even a question. Yes they are human how is it so hard for someone to see that? They are just as much human as you and me, I don't understand why anyone would even think this was an appropriate question to ask. If I were a Canadian I would be very offended. Wouldn't you?

• Canadian speak I am not human.

I am at Canada birth. I was birth in Canada over 4000 years ago. When I birth, I was alien. I speak alien and Ìæ╣. Alien is me not from ebanon not form green and blue dot. Me is a human being is not true at all. Don't lissen to the liars.

• Cuz they are

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b