• To much to handle?

Although I love both cats and dogs so much, I would say that it takes a lot of energy to be a dog owner. With dogs, an owner gets endless unconditional love, but with that comes lots of energy. Dogs need a lot of care, walks, and attention. Though cats also need love, they are perfectly fine with just coexisting with their humans. In the end, both are so cute, and both will love you if you love them, but cats are the go-to pet for owners who want a peaceful (but cute) pet

• Cats and dogs

I just chose cats because i cant deside they are both great i love kitties and puppies i will die from adorableness so so so so cute i love em both so cute! Anyways thanks for reading this rememeber no faverites please keep calm and always animal on ! Bye

• Its raining cats and dogs

Most people will say cats but heres why dogs are better than cats

They are man's best friend and there once was a dog that saved a kid from being bitten by a snake but the dog was rushed to the hospital after being bitten he is still alive

also when a dogs owner dies it lies next to him and doesn't do anything else usually the dog dies next to his or hers owner

• Dogs are x100 better than cats.

You cat lovers are dumb. Dogs have a larger surface area and a very nice coat. This makes them perfect for rugs. Cats really dont make good rugs and thats a fact. Thats why I had 3 dogs and no cats. I love buying and skinning those puppies. Good times.

Posted by: sssb
  • Cats and dogs

Honestly, it really depends on what animal you like. Any argument about why dogs are better or why cats are better can usually be used for either argument. Personally, I've grown up with dogs so I do really like them. Cats can be amazing animals and dogs can also be amazing animals, but there really isn't a better opinion.

Im choosing no though because I like dogs.
    All animals deserve the same rights and same treatment so
    Dog owners dont go around kicking cats and cat owners dont go around shouting at dogs <3

• Of course not

Dogs are the cutest. They want to play with you, they know when you're sad and will give you a cuddle. You can train them to be good pets unlike cats which you cant really train. Dogs can literally make you feel so much better on bad days, they just make you smile and when they do silly things.

• Dogs are better

One of the most popular reasons why dogs are better than cats are dog can be trained more easily than a cat. You can easily teach dogs so that they do not hurt themselves or others and perform various tricks for amusement. 2. A dog can protect your home from strangers and burglars, but cats can't.

• No way dogs are better

Some people might think that cats are better but then, they are wrong!!! Dogs have like these eyes that you really want to scream because they are so cute, and lots of cat owners want to buy dogs instead of cats when they already bought a cat.(PS: Some cats looks weird.)