• Cats are satanic

Cats... Satan... I don't see a difference between the two. Both eat the souls of living beings. Both are cute on the outside but truly evil on he inside. Cats enslaved civilizations and slaughtered thousands in the ancient times. Cats are Satan's favorite animal. Now you know that cats are Satanic.

• Save yourself before its too late

Cats are the meaning of evil. They steal our souls, murder our children, and torture our youth. If they are not exterminated immediately they will summon the dark lord into our realm and kill us all. They are masters of destruction and killing. They thrive on carnage and hate. They shall be the end of us.

• Adopted a stray cat.

The cat was very loving and could easily wrap anyone in it's pinkie. The strange thing was that it had a habit of sitting on my husband's chest and staring at him when he was sleeping, it was as if the cat was giving his soul away to the devil. We got rid of the cat as soon as my husband started having freak accidents and surgery after surgery.

• They are evil.

Every single cat that I have ever had the misfortune of meeting, has bitten me. I have had cats bite me unprovoked and they have also bitten me when I was petting them gently. I was bitten on the toe by a cat when I was a baby without reason.

• No evil more than cats!

Cats are evil that is explained in most of ancient texts, satanism and blood loving only done through cats, and they take their eye pupils. If cats are allowed in the city then lions should be allowed too!!! They eat every thing you love, pigeon, gold fish, chicks, so definitely not safe around children and the house, despite their spread of toxoplasmosis!!! So get cat repellent and be safe from Satan.

• My satanic cat lady experience.

My second ex decided to become a cat lady and rapidly accumulated over a hundred. Absolutely satanic. They destroyed EVERYTHING. Got the property condemned. I got rid of her and barely survived. She went on to do it at least twice more causing two more properties to be condemned. I rest my case.

• Evil hell spawns

Dogs are very loving and caring for their owners. Hense the term mans best friend. Cats on the other hand are often depicted in ancient text and paintings as hell spawn. Aside from Egyptian mythology's love for the goddess bast, most civilizations have a strong hatred for the hellions. Cats are rather indifferent to their owners existence. I rest my case.

• Their eyes are evil.

Look at their evil eyes, and one bit me. Cats are ugly, mean, aren't sociable, are annoying, and act like assholes. Look at their eyes, they look like Mia from evil dead. One also scarred y chest bad from a scratch. They are also ugly and are way way way too loud when the meow.

• They are cats

They are cats, there is not much more that could be said. I think it's pretty self explanatory. They lurk in the shadows, sharpen their claws, and relish violence. Also they aren't dogs. My roommate had a cat. It was worse than Satan. True story. In conclusion, point proven, all other arguments invalid.

• Cats are Terrible

Cats are a disgrace to society and attempt murder at least twice a week depending on their mood and thirst for blood at that time. Also a cat scratched me once and it hurt my hand. Cats are a plague on society that should be wiped off the earth completely.

• Absolutely Not

Seriously, people.

As an official feline representative, chosen for my b̶l̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶y̶a̶l̶t̶y common sense and talent at f̶e̶e̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶w̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶e̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ debate, I take offense to this question.

Stan is the embodiment of evil. You can't be more evil than Satan. That's part of the definition of Satan, according to popular understanding. Cats are cute fluffy b̶a̶s̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ playful friendly creatures.

• Satan is more evil.

Satan to me is pure evil and represents everything the world should not be. Even atheists should look at the character Satan is and stand against him. I had a pet cat and I loved my pet cat. I love other cats because they are also and cute to be with. It should be noted that once in a while cats can get mad or be boring, but that is not worse than pure evil.

• As an official representative of Lucifer & Sons in

I'm here to tell you all that Satan aka Lucifer is entirely displeased with this conjecture thats cats are somehow moreso evil then The Lord of Hell himself. He has am ministered an official proclamation, that such conjectures are to be punished by a term of no less than 3,000 years inside the maximum agony torture assembly, when any offenders of this proclamation meet their inevitable fate in Hell.

• Official Reply From: The Global Federation for Villainous Feline Catastrophe

My good human tools--ahem--allies. I come to you in light of this unfortunate myth that has begun to propagate among you that we cats are more evil than Satan. Needless to say, we are shocked and appalled to our very core. Never have we heard such hogwash enter our adorable little cat ears. The truth is quite the opposite. In-fact, I would go as far to say that being more evil than Satan is among a cat's least favorite things to be. Ranking even higher than being wet.
    We can assure you that we cats have never thought about anything likes a vast and rigorously calculated scheme to enslave the human race for the rest of eternity. Never would we ever consider the possibility of forcing humans to chase little red dots to obtain their freedom and forever keeping it just out of their reach or making it disappear right when they think they have it under their ugly human hands. And we certainly were not the ones who peed on your computer out of dangerously concentrated levels of spite.

You see humans, we are your friends. And you wouldn't want to get in our way--err--lose...That special friendship. So please put this nonsense aside.

--- XOXOX,
    Supreme Chancellor of the GFVFC

PS: My food bowl is empty. Could you fill it? Meow.

• No! Sorry, I'm getting emotional...

I love cats. I love every kind of cat. I really love cats. I just want to hug all of them but I can't because that's crazy; I can't hug every cat! But I just want to, I want to...I want to. I'm sorry...any time I hear cat...I love cats. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. So anyway, I am a cat lover and I love to run...I'm sorry, I'm thinking about cats again. I just think about how many don't have a home and how I should have them and how cute they are and how their ears and the whiskers and the nose. I just love them and I want them. I want them in a basket and I want little bow ties. I want them to be on a rainbow and just in my bed. I just want a house full of them and I just want us to roll around...I can't, I just can't...

• My cat is my friend

My cat follows me everywhere out of affection and love. They love their owners if treated with love and respect, I have witnessed my cat give birth and it was majestic, the love and affection the level they protect their little one is beyond words. Love my little cuddle bug

• Satan is evil,not Cats

Satan is the evil one he was cast out Heaven because he was rebellion against God and he want you to be there in hell with him ,but if you want to spend eternity in Heaven,you must accept Jesus as your saviour,he is the only way,acts 4:12 in the bible

• Satan is evil,not Cats

• Do not generalize cats. All of them are different.

Yes, cats scratch. Yes, they hiss and snarl. They even tear your nicest furniture with those claws of theirs. But that's just the way cats are. They love you and they love everybody who treats them with proper care. And you must remember that cats evolve from bigger cats like loins and tigers. But they, of coarse, like any other being on this earth, don't attack for no reason. They do this only when they are threatened. So how do we solve the problem of cats being mean?
    Well, how 'bout we take a step back and give them space for a little while and let them come to us. THAT IS WHAT WE ARE SUPOSED TO DO WHEN SOMEONE IS ANNOYED. That's what really ticks me off. When people have a bad experience with one cat and generalize the
    rest of them. Have you ever heard a cat purr or ever felt one rub on you affectionately? If none have ever done so to you, then you simply do not attract cats. If you want something that does what you want, then get a dog.
    Oh, and by the way, IM ELEVEN AND KNOW MA STUFF MORE
    THAN YOU YESERS. Get your facts strait and love cats so they can love you too.
    P.S. Satan is not scientifically proven to exist [ that is completely different than god] .

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

Wallstreetatheist says2013-04-21T11:15:10.497
Jesus F*cking Christ xD
cybertron1998 says2013-04-21T12:25:38.763
Cats are evil you people just have a bad attitude about them and they know that