• Miley Cyrus sucks lol hi ryan cho lolo

Miley cryus is dumb l o lolololo lololol olololo l olo lol olol o lolol lol ol ol ol ol ol ol ol ol o sol ol ol o lo lwol wodlsolds ldosldoawldoawldowld oo lol l l l l ll l l l ll l l l oo lo l l

• Miley cyrus sucks

Lolol loloooooo oo o ooooo o o oo o o o o o o oo hh h hh h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Miley cyrus sucks

• They are bad

I think they are bad role models. Todays kids and even adults want to be like the celebrities. Acting like celebrities is not being yourself. It seems to me that kids just want to be like the people they see on TV. I think its important for everyone to be themselves and be happy with it.

• It's hard to say

How can we make that decision that all celebrities are a bad influence? What people seem to forget is that we're all human and that nobody is perfect. Unfortunately, famous people like Miley may choose to act inappropriately, but who are we to judge when I'm sure that we have all done something bad although, maybe not as extreme as Miley.

• It's hard to say

• Yes they are a bad influence on us as a society.

Miley Cyrus is a bad influnce for ex. Because she twerks she dances naked and is just so freakin salacious and inappropriate to kids any way kids dont watch her she is bad and salacious if you dont know what salacious means look it up and then say she is salacious..

• The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Media

There are bad and there are good celebrities. But the bad ones are always the ones who get the publicity- hence their bad influence. Kids just soak the media's messages up, and so when an onslaught of Celebrities bad choices gets a headline- the kids take notice. It may not be a celebrities fault- more the media's spotlight- but they are not a good influence.

• Yes, celebrities are bad influences.

Celebrities promote expensive and lavish lifestyles. The general public cannot afford to even try to live like this. Celebrities also promote partying and acting up. Again celebrities just get a slap on the wrist where real people end up paying much worse consequences. This difference in power makes them bad influences.

• Of course Miley is the picture for this.

Many of them are very good influences, others not so much. Like the "No" person said people like Oprah are good influences, but i have yet to hear anybody say "I want to be like Oprah." It is all about perspective. We only see the things the media reveals to us, and it is normally negative, like Miley Cyrus performances or Justin Bieber tired of being treated like a little kid. But we don't see the good things they do (normally). But i think like who you like, and go with it.

• We are not perfect

First of all, let me say, we aren’t all perfect! We all have those days when we make bad decisions. How many times have you wanted to skip class? I can tell you that there have been times I wanted to. It’s the same thing with bad celebrities. They have a bad day and don’t make the best decisions. We can’t make the choice if all celebrities are bad. Some are stuck in the middle. Take Justin Bieber, Sure, we know all the bad things he’s done. Getting arrested, and the mop bucket incident. But what about the good things? You might not know, but Justin Bieber donated $545,00 to a charity. After that, John Travolta AND Leonardo Dicaprio donated to the same charity. Think about that, how many of you knew this? I’ll bet not that many. That’s because most of the televised actions are the bad ones. And Miley Cyrus. She is a normal person like all of us! Her favorite cereal is luck charms. I love luck charms! You’ve all heard of the wrecking ball video havn’t you? That’s because it a bad act. What about when she saved a lost dog that was about to get hit by a car?

• We aren't all perfect

• Because They are awesome

Lo lo lo o lo lo l ol ol o l o l olololo olol olol ololol ololo lolollol olololo lolo lo lo lo lo l o lo lo l ol o l o lo ol o l ol o l o l o l o l o lo l o l o l

• No, they aren't.

I don't think that they are bad because we have to remember, were not all perfect. We all make mistakes. Everybody has those days. Not every celebrity is downright awful. Sure, they have their ups and downs, but us as humans and a social economic society, need people to "worship", and plus, America is a country filled with endless entertainment, where would we be without them?

• I don't think celebrities are bad influences.

I don't think celebrities on the whole are bad influences. Many of them are just the opposite. Look at Oprah Winfrey. She has contributed so much of her wealth to helping others and has been a really good role model for women and blacks in this country. She is just one of the celebrities who has done many positive things with their status.