• Yes I think cell phones are good for kids.

The reason why I think cell phones are good for kids is because you can search up things or maybe get information, contact family and friends and it helps you during your lifetime. So during their lifetime that you use your cell phones it will help you do many things

• Well I have one to text friends and and and and and and and and ad as as as as as as as as

Hi as as as as sa as as s as sa sa anfjkdhjkg fgfg fg f gf gf g f gf g f gf g f g fg f g fg f gf g fg gf gfg fg f gf g fg f gfgf g fg f f g f f

• Yes i say yes

Cell phones are good for u because u can search everything up soon google and everything also u can update stuff on ur phone to organize ur schedule and everything
    its easy to keep in touch w ur friends and ur family
    its good because u can use it to do hw and search something up

• Yes i say yes

• Cell phones are very gresat

Thejkhjoujiojhuuouuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllnhjgjtfrtdfyuhgtdrdtfghfcgbfjghvg jdfbvgjnh ghbjnhgjhv gbjgfvighybvhfvghgvbtgfgfgfgffgggggggggggggghi guiu89hb huyu tygyyyt gtuygyftf f ftft t tft tf tftf ftft f t ft ft ft ftf tf f ft ftf t ftft ftf t tf ft tftf ft tf tff ttf ft f t tf fttf ftft ft ft tfft f ttf tf tf ft f

• Cell phones are very gresat

• Cell phones are very gresat

• Phone are good for you!

Phones are good for you because use will need them for many uses. You will need a phones for such as, when you're lost at the mall or somewhere else. Also, because you need to get in contact with your friends and family from far away or near. This is why I think phones are good for you!

• Phone are good for you!

• Phone are good for you!

• Idk ok hi

• Cell phones are destroying kids lifes

I am a kid. Our parents played outside until dark or played inside until bedtime. But our generation is almost the opposite of our parents. Most of our generation stays indoors playing on their devices. Yes phones are good for calling and texting but, phones can give you cancer and if you are not looking where you are going you can get hit by a car or fall some wear.
    Also cyber bullying is becoming a major problem. According to bullying statistics.Org 1 in 4 teens have admitted being bullied on a device.

• 78878678678 78 678

678 678 678 678 678 678 678 678 678 678 76887 678 678 678 678 678 678 78 678 678 678 768 78 78 678 78 78 67867 8 678 78 78 78 678 78 678 78 678 678 687 78 78 78 678 678 678 678 678 68 678

• Cell phones are bad

Ok I'm a kid and yes I do have a I phone 6 but don't really use it. Kids get addicted to stuff that is really bad for them I been in a situation like that. My advice is to turn of the wife all together so they wont be able to access what they want to and If you have ad I phone 4 and up you can go and manage your kids system their games and what their watching so in my opinion cell phones can be bad but at the same time be good.

• Cell phones are bad

• Bad bad bad!!!!

Phones are bad for you kids because if they have cell phones they might download inappropriate games or watch wierd videos. They might get addicted to games as well SO I think cell phones are Bad for KIDS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• No they are not Safe for You

I am doing a research project and the more I research the more bad things I find out about cell phones. I don't even have a cell phone! I can understand both sides of the argument but I still think cell phones are not always good to have. They are distracting, an addiction, and can cause mental and physical problems among adults and children.

• They are bad for your health

Just because you have phone doesnt mean your safe
    someone can track you down and a phone can more likely get you in trouble
    you have more chances of having cancer tumors people arent together anymore and children just saty on electronics insted of going outside people went to the hospital because of it!!!!!!
    So phones in general are bad
    but kids!? I wont even!!!!

• They are bad for your health

So phones in general are bad
    but kids!? I wont even!!!!

• No, cell phones are unnecessary for kids.

In the hands of children, cell phones are dangerous and distracting toys. Smart phones are portable arcades which remove the child from interacting with real people.

Kids are easily influenced by peer pressure. As most cell phones include cameras, instant messaging and web browsing ability, kids are tempted to use these devices in a manner which is harmful to their privacy. The argument that these phones are necessary for parental security is negated when a child willfully uses the phone for illicit purposes. Kids do not realize the long term implications of sexting, sending lewd images, or revealing personal details to their digital friends.