• Yes, the pictures does not lie!

I have my forensic expert and photograph editor with me. That picture of yours is really believable! Next time, get a Cannon DSLR 3000 and snap away the chemtrails! Did you know that the trails are bad for your health. So, be careful my young ones. Stay healthy and away!

• We are unable to see with our eyes if our mind is closed

If you asked me this question last year I would have said "NO." But a funny thing happens when you actually research something, you find out whether it's true or not.
    I started looking into it with extreme suspicion but slowly realized this thing is for real. They aren't even hiding it anymore. To be honest with you, I don't think that the spraying is for evils means, I think it's their way of controlling the weather and making a shit tone of money from it. David Keith (the main scientist behind it) has a patent and company based around atomize aerial spraying from aircrafts. So yes, it's just another one of those follow the money situations, this time it's fucking with our air by releasing metric tones of aluminum and other materials into our air supply.

-Geo engineering
    -Operation Indigo Skyfold
    -Ted L. Gunderson
    -Dane Wigington
    -Kristen Meghan
    -"Pilots, Doctors & Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails [Excerpts]"
    and on and on....

• They are real.

On the next blue day, look up into the sky. You are definitely going to see a plane. But look behind it at that trail, does it disappear after 20 seconds? Or 5 minutes? 5 minutes means, ding ding ding. Chem trail. 20 seconds means, contrail, or condensation trail. They are flying over these planes that are not filled with passengers, they are filled with tanks full of mercury and light irons. This will kill any organism that inhales it. These particles are charged, and will just dispuerse. Now he atmosphere is charged rather than neutral. Does that sound good to you?

• I am not blind

I see regular persistent contrails in the sky over my home in Cornwall (UK) I have taken many pictures of abnormal reflections at the point the contrail becomes normal behind the plains, almost as if the deployment method is disposing of its last more concentrated chemical cocktail. Pics available on request

• No reason to assume

That the persistent white trails that form patterns in our sky are anything else but contrails. The reasons for this are simple meteorology, an increase in air travel and air corridors. Further research using these keywords leads to the most reasonable and logical realization: chemtrails are fictional and an Internet hoax.

• No I know of

I'm a atmospheric science major and these are contrails which are generated from air planes exhausting. The heat in the engines have water vapor and when the air is near saturation, and more vapor added will form a cloud and that is what you see. You can see this when planes flying overhead in a near saturated atmosphere.

• They are ''contrails''.

These contrails are generated by the atmosphere and the condensation, that depends on the humidity, the temperature and the height. Chemtrails are a conspiracy, a fantasy, they are not real. We have seen ''chemtrails'' for a long time, and nothing has happened to us. Its a phenomenon demonstrated by science and meteorology too. If someone want to poison us, the using of chemtrails is inviable and absurd.