• Dsn sn n

N nnn nnn n nn n nn n n nn n n nn n n nn n nn nn n nn n nn n n n nn n nn nn n n n nn n n n n n nnn n nf n n nn n n nn nn n n n nn =

• Kik k k

Dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best dodge is the best

• Chevy is way better

CHEVY IS DEFINETLY A BETTER COMPANY, so what if the government had to bail them out. Ford makes a mustang and Chevy makes a Z06 one of the fastest street legal vehicles on the market. I could care less what you think I do not like fords, I like Chevys so that's my opinion.

• No, Chevy is not better than Ford, but they are similar.

Chevrolet and Ford and both competing American car companies and have rivaled each other for a long time. You have Corvette vs. Mustang for your sports cars and you have Sonic vs. Fiesta for your cheaper hatchbacks. There have been hits and misses with each company over the years so it's best to look from specific car model to specific car model to find out which one would suit you.

• Fords are better.

What is the saying? I would rather push a ford than drive a chevy. Ford has some awesome trucks out there. They are stronger and more reliable. You also have the classic ford mustang. This car is a total beauty and this car is made very well. This is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

• Where i come from

I don't know why but it seems truck trends change from town to town. But IMO... Where i come from most of the chev/GM trucks are driven by farm boys, or mexican mennonites. Definitely the market for chevs in the area i live. I owned one, and hell no they arent better.. To me they are cheap feeling.. The high end ones are only decent

• Ford is the original and still one of the best.

Henry Ford is credited with inventing the car as we know it. The Ford company has a reputation as the best motor company and have recently been earning record profits in the American car market. They are now designing innovative cars and trucks while still keeping the Ford quality. Chevy is part of GMC, a company that abandoned it's American plants in the 80s to earn more profits. GMC's product quality has suffered.

• No, they're not.

Ford is far and away the better company. At the very beginning, Chevy was the superior manufacturer but has fallen behind over the years. Granted, every person will have their own preference but based on the handling of various trucks from both lines, I would have to go with Ford. More leg room, better response and handling and easier to get affordable parts for maintenance. Also, I would take a Mustang over a Corvette any day.