• Are you kidding?

It really makes them have a good self-esteem and confidence? BEAUTY PAGEANTS DO THE OPPOSITE! THEY TAKE THE CHILDS SELF-ESTEEM, ALSO THEY ARE USED AS SEXUAL MORSELS. ARE YOU CRAZY? These kids can get depression, eating-disorders, and more from this stupid beauty pageant stuff. I personally think this whole thing is just wrong. People teach their kids that beauty comes before everything else, such as education and important things like that.

• Are you kidding?

• Just plain wrong.

Child beauty pageants teach little kids that looking pretty will get you farther in life than things like intelligence or personality. Do you really think this is a message that little girls should be learning? Of course not! Plus, the kids in the pageants are too young to say no to their parents, and their parents won't listen to them.

• No no no

Its wrong to have children dressed up and forced to be put into competition when this can damage them mentally. Read the websites :lllll And rlly, going as far as fake eyelashes along with spray tan, that is jacked up boiiiiiii so Dont do this to your kid ok? Mhm

• Its not right

It sexualizes children, their made to wear these skimpy cloths and parade around on stage. Their to young to say no so they have no choice, and its not fair. It's wrong and to me VERY BAD PARENTING.
    Their children, not dolls. When will people get that!! Wake up people

• Why do people say no

It is so wrong kids are not dolls so don't do that to little kids. They will not tell you how you feel but they all don't want that they should have a normal child hood and the mom and dads need to stop taking that from them. I would hate to have someone having me do it so just STOP and let them be kids why they can they all grow up so fast.

• Why do people say no

• It's just disgusting

And wrong it's just horrible like seriously who would enter their kids into that like omg why would you do that it's telling kids that you have to be this perfect image like no that's horrible why would anyone enter that especially little kids they should not be wearing a ton of makeup and hairspray

• There very very sexist

Pagents have no affect on children exept thier behavor if they win they get rude and think there better i have a cusin that is ruind due to the fact of her wining a buedy pagent pagents have a big affect on child behavor and when you win also my cusins mom made her ware the crown and ribbin to school and she was the talk of the school but some kids laghfed at her and that makes me sad

• Beauty Pagents are detrimental for children according to women's news children are getting the wrong message about the important of their looks.

They are cute and people judge them by how beautiful these kids are and by the way the kids are girls of course they are called beauty pagents you need to help these girls look even better their moms let them look what a shame but they are cute girls and beautiful little girls

• Are you kidding?

• No just no

No no no no no no n on non non non non non no no no no no n o no no n on on on on on n onon no no no no no no no n \\ no no no no no no n o no no no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• Lets be more mature about this.

I see a lot of you copy and paste and repeat your opinions. Stop. It's okay to be enthusiastic about your opinion but really, everyone has their own reasons for what they believe in so please, it's not right to try to discourage other people on their thoughts and opinions when they sure as hell could be doing the same to you, and not one of you can tell me that what I'm saying is not true. Once again these are just MY beliefs and none of you are forced to agree with me but please handle this situation in a mature manner. I think that this has nothing to do with the beauty pageant it'self but the parents. The pageant itself has nothing to do with putting children in skimpy outfits and wearing fake tans and lashes. That is the parents not the pageant itself. The pageant is about raising a young child's confidence and pushing them to try harder and to be motivated.