• No no no

Its wrong to have children dressed up and forced to be put into competition when this can damage them mentally. Read the websites :lllll And rlly, going as far as fake eyelashes along with spray tan, that is jacked up boiiiiiii so Dont do this to your kid ok? Mhm

• Its not right

It sexualizes children, their made to wear these skimpy cloths and parade around on stage. Their to young to say no so they have no choice, and its not fair. It's wrong and to me VERY BAD PARENTING.
    Their children, not dolls. When will people get that!! Wake up people

• Why do people say no

It is so wrong kids are not dolls so don't do that to little kids. They will not tell you how you feel but they all don't want that they should have a normal child hood and the mom and dads need to stop taking that from them. I would hate to have someone having me do it so just STOP and let them be kids why they can they all grow up so fast.

• Why do people say no

• It's just disgusting

And wrong it's just horrible like seriously who would enter their kids into that like omg why would you do that it's telling kids that you have to be this perfect image like no that's horrible why would anyone enter that especially little kids they should not be wearing a ton of makeup and hairspray

• There very very sexist

Pagents have no affect on children exept thier behavor if they win they get rude and think there better i have a cusin that is ruind due to the fact of her wining a buedy pagent pagents have a big affect on child behavor and when you win also my cusins mom made her ware the crown and ribbin to school and she was the talk of the school but some kids laghfed at her and that makes me sad

• Beauty Pagents are detrimental for children according to women's news children are getting the wrong message about the important of their looks.

They are cute and people judge them by how beautiful these kids are and by the way the kids are girls of course they are called beauty pagents you need to help these girls look even better their moms let them look what a shame but they are cute girls and beautiful little girls

• Its dumb , there to young

No no no no no non non non nononoonnonoonononoonnoonononono, nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooo leave them alone nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they dont need all this makeup or fake hair or spray tans ,i said no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Bad bad bad

Bad, terrible, and really judgey so no no no no. I think they are truely to competetive and really those little girls get ugly when they put on 15,000 pounds of make up. They look beautiful without make up. The girls are not being themselves, but they are being what their mom wants them to be

• Bad bad bad

• No just no

No no no no no no n on non non non non non no no no no no n o no no n on on on on on n onon no no no no no no no n \\ no no no no no no n o no no no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• Lets be more mature about this.

I see a lot of you copy and paste and repeat your opinions. Stop. It's okay to be enthusiastic about your opinion but really, everyone has their own reasons for what they believe in so please, it's not right to try to discourage other people on their thoughts and opinions when they sure as hell could be doing the same to you, and not one of you can tell me that what I'm saying is not true. Once again these are just MY beliefs and none of you are forced to agree with me but please handle this situation in a mature manner. I think that this has nothing to do with the beauty pageant it'self but the parents. The pageant itself has nothing to do with putting children in skimpy outfits and wearing fake tans and lashes. That is the parents not the pageant itself. The pageant is about raising a young child's confidence and pushing them to try harder and to be motivated.

• They are not wrong!

Because they make kids have confidence, good self esteem, kids can learn many values and support there familys. Girls, if you are starving and need some bread, do a pagent! Your parents will buy you bread and cheese! You can win money and make a sandwich. Everyone is bootiful in there own way!