Are children over-influenced by fashion these days?

• Ckkcici j k

I k k k k m m m m jd f f r r r r. R g g v. X s q q. F. V v. D s. W e. R t g v. Fffffr. Esuperficie. D f. Je f s f. R d w f d w r

• Yes because of celeberties

Loolololool lolollo llo loll ll ol o l o lo o l ol o lo l ol l o o l l o lol ol o lo l ol o lo lo o l ol ol ol ol ol ol ol ol o lo l olo l ol ol ol

• Yes because of celeberties

• Umm yes they are

They are because if they dont dress right people with judge them and get bullyed dont let this happen to your kids take a stand i dont know why kids do this but i think we need to take a stand and help kids not get like this dont buy stuff they i over 50 because then they will think you will always do that

• They use parent's to much money

When sees child see's a commercial about k d or shoe carnival's coats when they see sketchers or even candy they think money grow on trees but they want to have it because our celebs were it so they grow up and try to be fashionable. Also, u can tell at schools or even collage or even america's parents and in our history kids are influenced for Halloween dress up and they were a lady bug Cleo Patra or Venus etc

• They use parent's to much money

• Yes Children are influenced by fashion

They try to imitate what is going around them very easily. Catching up with the fashion is one way to get accepted by the peer group. It is also a way for them to improve their self esteem. Sadly the parents who support it do not realize that it is not the right way.

• Kids are influenced about fashion these days.

I think children are over influence by fashion these days for many reasons. One reason is that in school kids get teased . A second reason is because kids go around talking about u then u have self-esteem about there self and starting wear inappropriate clothes to impress people in school

• Yes, children are over-influenced by fashion.

Children are over-influenced by fashion these days. They need to have the latest designer purses and shoes. Children don't realize that most people in this world cannot truly afford a $500 purse. This leads to a lot of issues for young adults because they run up credit cards thinking they will make more money as they get older.

• Children are over-influenced by fashion these days.

Children are over-influenced by fashion these days. It leads to more options to create your own style but it also leads to more teens dressing more inappropriately. Sometimes teens are steered down the wrong path and are taught they should look like the models on the magazines which leads to other issues. I think the media is very profit-friendly and forcing their influences more and more on children.

• Children do not care about fashion

The main thing that affects the clothes children these days is the weather. Read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title read the title

• Get in the Crowd

Children wear to express themselves. We try to use the fashion to show our sense of personality and who we are. People know sometimes by clothes people stand out.People aren't always who to seem to be in clothes but it matters with the strength of their heart and so we use our clothes not to compare but to use it as our way being themselves.

• They use parent's to much money

• Children are NOT over influenced by fashion

One reason children are 4-12 years old, I don't see any 7 year olds at my school in crop tops or miniskirts, 2 children can wear what they want, 3 parents have the last say in what the buy children because they are using their own money to buy it, therefore I don't think us kids are over influenced by fashion I just wear what is appealing to me and shat I feel comfortable in

• Children can choose what they want to wear!

Children are NOT over influenced from fashion. People can choose the the they want to wear. If they want to wear clothes from Justice, they can. If they wanna wear Hollister, let them. If their parents buy it for them, of course. If a child wants to wear something someone else is wearing, that's not being influenced! That's having interest in a certain style!

• Children are not over influenced by fashion these days.

I say that because all children have to have a sense of style. I'm not just saying that because I'm a child I'm just saying if the parents want to buy it for them let them because they are spending there money on there child not yours so you shouldn't be worried about what somebody El's child is wearing. People can't afford things like this that's there problem cause if they wanted things like that they should of did better in school rather than play around. However I can say that they do cost a lot of money. But I guess people just got it like that . So if they got it like that let them spend it.